A happy event

Althea

[!] A letter has been sent to you detailing the events of the 200th anniversary of the Kingdom of Haense and the days forth coming.

Dear friend,

I am writing to you to tell you of some very happy and strange events that have happened to me. On the day that I send out this letter these events have already passed, but for me they are still ever fresh in my mind. Yesterday was the day of the 200th anniversary of Haense. With that I had hoped that I could enjoy it with friends. That part had fallen short, and I was left to watch everyone enjoy the day spent. Suddenly, a new face showed up in front of me. His name was Lynx, and almost immediately he flirted with me. Though I pushed passed the flirting to just chat with him, he ever continued to persevere a love that wasn’t for him. After taking me to the tavern to grab a drink, to which I didn’t care to drink at the time, he lead me outside of the walls and to the bridge to the left of the entrance to New Reza. There was where he confessed that I had a great beauty, and to which I told him I already had a lover. Lynx soon left me alone, and went about to his own devices. Later, when I came back into town and groomed my pets I saw one of my friends chatting with a HRA soldier. I gave him a friendly smile and motioned for him to come inside the tavern to have a chat. And to which we did, Corann and I talked about the happenings of earlier that day. As I talked about my lover he used the word future-fiance. To which I continued to tell him that it was Darien’s choice as to if we would get engaged. After some friendly banter back and forth, I heard Darien’s voice from outside the tavern. I got excited, cause my friend Corann has only heard of Darien and never met him. So after speaking to Darien and taking him inside, I introduced him to Corann. I prayed silently that they would be friendly to each other, and they did. For a few good hours, we sat and chatted with each other. Twice Darien was called out for some work, which I didn’t mind. After Corann and I said our parting goodbyes Darien approached me and told me to go wait at my house for he had a few items to pick up before he took me out on a picnic. This I didn’t mind so I went back to my home and switched my clothing and took off some of my jewelry. I waited for Darien to show up, and in no time he did. He took my hand and led me out to a small boat. Darien rowed us out to the middle of the large lake. There is where it happened, he got down on one knee and took out a small box. My eyes started to water, for I knew what it was. And to me he said, ”Althea Tozzer, since I first laid my eyes on you I have loved you. Ever since we have started dating I have seen myself become a new man.” I already had small tears trickling their way down my face. ”I wish for us to grow old together, so would you marry me?” I had said yes almost immediately, he had picked me up and spun me around as my head was nestled into his shoulder crying tears of joy. Darien placed me back onto the boat, throwing a fur over my shoulders before rowing us back to the shores of New Reza. He soon lead me back to my home before asking, “Which house should we move into, yours or mine?” To which I said mine, since it was his childhood home but I told him about the fault of the basement floor feeling hallow. So we agreed that I would move into his home. Then while he was checking out my pets, I was collecting a few items to bring to his house first. For the next few days that is what it consisted of, bringing my items into his home. While I was bringing things back to Darien’s home he asked if I could do interior decoration. I told him I could, so he left me with the job of re-decorating the house as well as reorganizing it all. That is just what I did, now the house feels like a home to me. I hope to start planning the wedding soon, but I also want to have Darien’s agreement on it all. 

Sending many blessings your way,

Althea Frostfire

Edited by Althea
Misspelled words and missing words