Sign in to follow this  
MrChenn1

A Marital Union

The Union of George Galbraith and Ivelle Grey

hHVc6QxqYDcj6NgFwVYJLZLkshoorCnBhl1vF_0TfyxFkvzQs3aQHq-E8Ch9K3YEu-Aj1Ax3tztemuSFuDIgBpPIzPq9WIUi3Efe1eDaYIoDqgt8Ttj71Qnous0lAeIyFHzja9Dy

A depiction of the wedding

[!] A messenger sends out the invitations, each invitation with the Galbraith family’s coat of arms.

It is with great pleasure that the citizens of Oren are invited to the wedding between George Galbraith and Ivelle Grey, which will be conducted in the Basilica of the Final Revelation in the Imperial City of Helena, presided by His Holiness, the High Pontiff, James II. 

An after party will take place following the wedding at the Galbraith Estate, with drinks and merriment. All guests are encouraged to attend and enjoy the event.

[OOC: Helena, Sunday August 3rd @ 2:30 PM EST]

Edited by MrChenn1

“They grow up so quickly...” Sir Edward Galbraith would drop a tear for his younger brother after seeing his wedding announcement “I’m proud of him.” he’d just say before preparing a gift for the young couple.

Mary Jane grins as she reads over the invitation, turning to a passerby and remarking “Finally a match for my darling Ivelle!” 

"Ah! Finally my dearest Ivy will join me in the married life!" Nenica Barclay quips joyously from in her room the Du Bois manor, stashing the invite -per usual- to reminisce over at later dates. "Quite the couple they are, really-" 

George Dubois rubbed his hands together in anticipation, exerting a jovial hum upon hearing the news. ”I best go and congratulate him and.. perhaps go for a couple of drinks, in celebration of course! He has always offered his hand in help, I want to make sure he knows how grateful I am.” Upon finishing his thought, the Dubois wrapped a coat around himself, thereafter venturing outside of his manor to seek out his friend with a smile spread across his lips.