Sign in to follow this  
Pureimp10

INDEPENDENT INTEGRITY

Statement from the Office of Lukas Rakoczy, MHC

INDEPENDENT INTEGRITY

18th of Msitza and Dargund, 333ES

My fellow Orenians,

Today is an historic day for the hardworking families across this Empire. In this election, you have spoken and now, it is time for us to deliver on a mandate to make our lives better. Independents across this land campaigned on a variety of promises, aimed at addressing individual needs. No longer do our politics reflect the institutional agendas of obscure bureaucrats. Now, the House will convene poised to take on the kitchen table issues represented by members who come from a diverse background. This campaign has been about the people, and it truly is the day in which we take on those who have kept our voices out!

In this campaign, many of our independent members sought to reduce the involvement of excessive and inefficient governance. Today, the House will reclaim its power as the legislative voice of the Orenian voter. The promise that many of us maintain is our reexamination of the Imperial bureaucracy to ensure that its ability to function serves our populace. Integrity in politics will be our virtue as we partake in this session of the Imperial Diet.

We believe that government serves, not to be served. We must take on the issues of today, hoping to form a cohesive and diverse society that reflects these rapidly changing times. 

Signed,

Lukas Rakoczy, MHC

Privateer Paco de Mantequilla crumples up the missive and says to his 1st mate Gordito, “Dios mio, trigger words and lots of flapping. Give me give me give me! I’d like to see this man walk the plank. Bravest thing he’d ever accomplished!”

Paco de Mantequilla loads his blicky crossbow and goes out to find this Rakoczy.