A Response

LotsOfMuffins

If an extremely large number of people have had personal aggressive, demeaning, or otherwise negative experiences with the admin dedicated to making the server a community and bringing people together, I simply don’t think they’re fit for the position, regardless of personal interactions I’ve had with the admin in question. The lack of accountability and punishment for clear and biased hiring, blacklisting, and negative behaviour which would’ve gotten any normal player a ban (or community guidelines violation) is also notable.

The only way for any admin to stop being an admin, apparently, is for them to step down themselves or be outed as a diddler, as I can’t think of a time in the last five years that a reason other than these has resulted in an admin being removed. (And we’ve had some pretty bad admins in that time.)

I skimmed through some of the post but basically you haven’t admitted to doing anything wrong once or ever, you’re just smearing dirt on all of the people you’ve had a hand in punishing for things that could of easily been resolved through civil discourse or just ignoring it. This entire thread looks more like a Tana Mongeau apology video and less like an admittance of wrong-doing, it’s not even a response.. Just a criminalization of people you’ve punished in some way or form.

@LotsOfMuffins You should stop getting emotional whenever someone smears you, it’s not healthy and just leads to severe mental health concerns in the long term.  Imagine, if you literally give a crap about what some angsty teenager thinks of you on the internet. I hate to wonder what the real world must look like for someone that thinks like that.

Also, there’s also been a lot of things that other people have said about you that gives you a bad reputation Muffins. Some of these things have merit, they’re not just said to hurt your feelings. I don’t care about LoTC anymore so can no longer recall what was said specifically but it’s always something along the lines of: “Muffins is too over-emotional and egotistical and will viciously shadow-ban or punish anyone who says anything bad about them or the CT”. This has merit, this is something that people have witnessed or were conveniently banned after making a joke, criticism or negative regard towards the CT or Muffins. I remember when I was staff if I so much as made a negative remark about Muffins or the CT Muffins would lash out in Stafflobby and literally threaten me.

LoTC isn’t a popularity contest, stop giving a **** about what others think of you and the world opens up quite a bit. This isn’t a bant, it’s not some attempt at disparaging Muffins or the CT, if this gets deleted or removed in anyway all you have done is proven my point and eliminated any potential conversation/growth. The first step to resolving a problem is admitting you have one.

Edited by drfate786