Sign in to follow this  
MCVDK

ORDER OF MINISTERIAL OBJECTIVITY

52DuEvJCqOIBxuNek_EIgermNhvr2dtB8YczXdasAPRdydTRCM02r7rbWx4ABV8K7k3k7dACKpzYcBO43NI_e5xfDuJaIYgjaaTsq88NpdnbUQwHzvcSOXHtYdayc5ONfIkIpner

ORDER OF MINISTERIAL OBJECTIVITY

11th of Harren’s Folley, 1790

FDbiY7kKOttIiONlVNVlZow3savTSotuUI5tihHiFwoUYCPQ6TY5kgHvVpm89-f7jV9nsuklhlIjpgxj6zEJHavjowWofD0DGwGAi6_u65hVfa5UHnitPzuhc9R2ELnO25nqU-Xy

L9LPpZb54g18p_ah34SRPbUvKmgY2KGqrezMmX7qobbzaiJHwfu-0XkcJpPoKZts1s_pJK8h18aWxcYTCssBwIJpNAKzjzMqHuFIdeqiYCBErAf5dpqBfZWsfdpiBTd9AORvypgA

As organized by The Esteemed Institute of the Ministry of Justice, beneath the command of

His Excellency, the Solicitor-General Basileios Balthazar Baelius, J. D.

52DuEvJCqOIBxuNek_EIgermNhvr2dtB8YczXdasAPRdydTRCM02r7rbWx4ABV8K7k3k7dACKpzYcBO43NI_e5xfDuJaIYgjaaTsq88NpdnbUQwHzvcSOXHtYdayc5ONfIkIpner

I - On Establishment of the Order

I.I - Upon issuing the following order, His Excellency the Solicitor-General declares the following statement effective immediately within the Ministry of Justice. 

II - On Establishing Ministerial Objectivity

II.I - Ministerial Objectivity shall be constructed to mean the objectivity required to establish proper understanding, of objective nature, of the Oren Revised Code. Wherein subjective and opinionated individuals, working actively within such an opinionated office, shall be barred from participation and execution of criminal law.

II.II - The duty of the Ministry of Justice, and any person within such office, shall be to faithfully execute the law of the Empire. Thereby any subjective and opinionated person working within an office of such nature shall be considered unable to fulfill such duties. 

II.III - There shall be no consideration of any political ideological aspects within the Ministry of Justice. There shall be put one consideration for all workers within the Ministry of Justice; the law. 

III - On the Definition of Ministerial Objectivity

III.I - The Ministry of Justice shall hold all forms of objectivity while dealing with the Courts of Law. It shall be the duty of the Ministry, and all members of such, to ensure proper usage of the Lex Criminalis to avoid conflict. An office of the not shall not hold the opinion of the subjective person; but be a spokesperson of the law. 

III.II - In accordance with established issues above the Ministry of Justice shall henceforth not hire people of opinionated offices. 

IV - On Barred Offices

IV.I - All acting members of any form of legislative document shall be defined as a subjective and opinionated person of an active office. This includes the House of Lords, House of Commons & any city legislative body. 

IV.II - To ensure avoiding any form of conflict within the Ministry of Justice. The Ministry of Justice shall bar all members of any governmental branch to serve within the Ministry of Justice in that period. 

V - On Consequence of Order

V.I - All acting members of any legislative body shall be asked to immediately resign from the position within the Ministry of Justice. Failure to resign on own condition shall result in termination of position and with such the inability to get rehired. 

L9LPpZb54g18p_ah34SRPbUvKmgY2KGqrezMmX7qobbzaiJHwfu-0XkcJpPoKZts1s_pJK8h18aWxcYTCssBwIJpNAKzjzMqHuFIdeqiYCBErAf5dpqBfZWsfdpiBTd9AORvypgA

By Writ and Order of His Excellency, the Solicitor-General Basileios Balthazar Baelius, J.D.

v4d1gKyhawK2YGxZxOuWH0WEKO3DyPfTrvRIGocExsTsP08aBB5p475EecrX3qRbruEzRQN1KG0fBvqnsyJPAyPGcz_3FWvmPTcOERhGf9XIk2AVv8K293eeBNHuTHmQxSfFlcs3

ANNULMENT OF ORDER

6th of Harren’s Folley, 1794

FDbiY7kKOttIiONlVNVlZow3savTSotuUI5tihHiFwoUYCPQ6TY5kgHvVpm89-f7jV9nsuklhlIjpgxj6zEJHavjowWofD0DGwGAi6_u65hVfa5UHnitPzuhc9R2ELnO25nqU-Xy

As organized by The Esteemed Institute of the Ministry of Justice, beneath the command of His Excellency, the Solicitor-General Basileios Balthazar Baelius, J. D.

Due to recent counsel and discussion amongst the administration of the Ministry of Justice- the Solicitor-General hereby sees fit to annul the above order.

By Writ and Order of His Excellency, the Solicitor-General Basileios Balthazar Baelius, J.D.