Issue retaining connection to LOTC

Skippy

Often times I find myself stuck in a cycle of connecting, having connection for 3-5 seconds, then lagging out. I am greeted with this error message. https://gyazo.com/99c36e8b5c509f89f3f0d0a1019d6749

Any ideas what might be causing this? This has happened to me in multiple locations/internet connections.

I've been having the same issue for about a year now. Llir tried to see what was going on with no success. I'd be VERY interested to see if anyone could find a fix to this issue as it quite literally cuts me off from playing the server unless I thoroughly nuke the chats of everyone on my friend list.

2 hours ago, ThumperJack said:

I've been having the same issue for about a year now. Llir tried to see what was going on with no success. I'd be VERY interested to see if anyone could find a fix to this issue as it quite literally cuts me off from playing the server unless I thoroughly nuke the chats of everyone on my friend list.

Yep, it's so frustrating. I see no reason why people from all over the world are seemingly having the same connectivity issues. There has to be an issue with a plugin or something - it's either I get lagged out, giving me the error message in OP. Or, I can chat/play just fine - I just can't input ANY commands (they will not work, and not give any error message.)