DISAPPEARANCE: Vasilisa Vanir

Sander

DISAPPEARED:
Les 90+ meilleures images de François Boucher (1703-1770) | peintre,  peinture, art

Vasilisa Vanir

Since the 9th of Tov and Yermey, 351 (9th of the Sun's Smile, 1798), Vasilisa Vanir, a 27-year old Lady of House Vanir residential at Koenastriet VI has been reported missing after supposedly leaving Karosgrad on a trip to Norland. After two days she has still not arrived in Norland and thus was reported missing by her family members. Lord Fiske Vanir of Vasiland gave the following description of her:

My cousin, Lady Vasilisa has black hair and green eyes like the typical vanir. She usually clothes herself in dresses in shades of blue and gray, which I believe was also what she was wearing when she disappeared. The person responsible for bringing her back safe and sound will recieve a 50 mina reward from me personally.

Any tips or evidence leading to the finding of Lady Vanir are to be forwarded to Karosgrad Maer Karl Amador at the shortest notice, with the aforementioned 50
 mina reward to the person that brings her back safe and sound.

Issued,
Grand Maer Karl Amador

Aeira cursed at the new person missing, “I swear those woods need to be looked through by the HRA. But till then, another adventure for me.”

An estranged woman of Haeseni birth read over the notice, insensitively lamenting on how she always manages to miss anything fun and worthwhile. 

Caterina vas Ruthern wonders WHY IS EVERYONE DISAPPEARING.