To whomever it may concern

Enyahs V.

The letter is sent, sealed with a with a blue wax of the Amador seal. Along with the letter some a small box, holding both the ring and wax used to do so. Both would be delivered to where ever House Amador resides. The hand writing is shaky, but legible.

"Dear Matriarch/Patriarch, or Regent of House Amador.

I have tried my best to do what I can for this family. But, I feel that is not enough. I am not a good salesmen, I am terrible with money, and I hate talking to people. I tried to join the army, and it only made me feel more separated from my family. Infact, the only time I felt at home was in seclusion - away from the city, or with my half-sister, born a Nikuldov. There is nothing more I can try for this family, and nothing I do even feels appreciated anymore.

With that said, I - Agmaer, renounce all titles, succession, rights, or name. I am leaving both the house and the country I have lived for my twenty years of life. Already, just writing that, brings more weight off my shoulder than you could ever know.

Signed,

Agmaer"

Later on another parcel would arrive containing all clothing that had anything to do with Amador, along with Agmaer's HRA uniform. Another note brought with it.

"Lord Marshall

I know, I took the oath. But I see no way of maintaining my position in the army whilst also living outside of the country I am meant to protect. I have no wish in returning to my homeland if you wish to banish me. And if you should find me, I ask that you leave me be.

Sincerest Apologies,

Agmaer"

And as promised, Agmaer would not be seen, nor heard from in Haense again.

Brandt Barclay lets out a saddened sigh as he learns of Agmaer's departure in the HRA Barracks, the man remembering the single talk he had with the former Amador in his shop. His head shook a bit "Troubled, but gutt lad" Brandt commented, to no one in particular "It's a shame he couldn't be helped hier, in his own home."

"I wonder where the rabbit has fled to..." She would murmur after not seeing the lad around.