The Asul'onn Candidacy

Valannor

ZVVVCeJiu2OuPbUkxuNqFSDS-dImIqkkQx3X4WaQEMn5maEXbsUFv6vSYvugtTGIYJUML6PP19g49498PtonjYHu6ELyE_QfchRy6OyIUzk_0J6YmP0umzk6UvjVao-55TVhMupD

zv3NJElawFFpnm_9v98hIfJ2ur5sJuVK55ub8OL7pr7fukCqjZCZcrLq4BmFnuwK1KOopmzbW5KHhh9JV5-LCajzpt0oOu6jg5uxy5_f3OvyUnpdCQ6rJgDdStSF7kBBkuIhsgaR

Many of you will already know my name, but I shall re-introduce myself. My name is Tarathiel Asul’onn; Matriarch of my family, a knighted woman of Maya and the Order of the Lily, and a long-standing member of the political establishment within the Kingdom. I have been a part of this kingdom for over a decade now, and my work towards bettering the city, and the nation as a whole, has gone on for much of that time, and some examples of such would be my eight years of active, fervoured service in His Majesty’s Royal Duma, wherein I submitted a multitude of bills every year, and more than a handful were assented by His Royal Majesty.

Now, I have returned once more to run for election as your Maer. As last time, my dedication and my agenda remain much the same, though with additions and tweaks. As stated in my prior bid for the position of Grand Maer, I wish to revitalize our rapidly growing community and breathe a good deal more life into the city! As such, some of my plans to bring this dream to fruition would include working to develop and decorate our city, and add a dash of splendor to make the City of Crows one of the most awe-inspiring places on the continent. Additionally, I would endeavor to expand our options for large-scale housing, as the multitude of families immigrating to our kingdom require more than simple apartments; a potential solution to this problem would, indeed, be expansion of some current dwellings so that they might house a larger number of people. In this, we also have our gaze drawn to the large number of Mali’Thill that have fled the Silver City to reside within our great kingdom, and their struggle to acquire adequate living space for their often-large families. 

Another hope of mine is, should I be elected as your Maer, to establish a citizen's council of sorts to advise myself, and any future Maer, on affairs within the city and what the people truly desire. This council would be made up of well-respected citizens of repute within the city, paragons of our community who could help to forge our path forwards, such that it might shine brighter than ever before! 

It is my hope that I have won your vote, for together, we can make this kingdom stand above all others, and weather the storms we face day after day. Divided we might fall, but united as one, we shall stand taller than all others! 

Krusae zwy kongzem, iv Joveo Mann, 

zZtCOioP5370DjTrZRYkGCjMt5D9JpSMyAZ1SPcfWPwo9sBFgljNJMbGnMmfFadIck235e8_J5uynmQWxlwQdmRhwtNLAjIzSAcGrkKg-56jjzN5l0XbkY8yKwdE6DjgilqHkQl9

WG7c8aiIHJlfpUinZg2_AEQi34Kn3CVyrVQXIDvpbdurJzaUSWze5Jq18rXR0aRuDGOVExyYmgNYIkpc8oDbPAvrg5rHa9s37_4b61z8AtXRnHw5xEDHp9jU4VyHIn1VCip9fpZ7

Revas Asul'onn beamed as she read the missive. "T'at's my mother!" She'd say proudly.