Second Patriarchal Address

rep2k

YyUU9_RIrHuuJR0__EVyHgBT0X_t9XQxbOJ3IXw3awyg6rHObpazavzkFxvWS7S5BgPeMjR0aZRbZEkyP-LE_miaViXxeh75EzAuQILla2QPV2wrhm8cD_jigsImW-An2v_YaxY-

Second Patriarchal Address

To the all faithful canonists of our realm

By Alfred Patriarcha Jorenus

Capital City of Karosgrad, Kingdom of Hanseti-Ruska

God bless dear brothers and sisters;

Most esteemed noble houses;

Dear faithful folks throughout Almaris.

As the evolution of people, as well as our lives, functions, it is destined that something very evil and full of hatred happens to us at some point, so evil that it could even make God cry. This world of ours, is nothing but one great sphere of various events in which suffer those who fight bloodily for themselves, their loved ones and God, and not those who deviate from the path of God, destined for every believer who with his heart treads the sum of troubles and sufferings before him. As every living being and believer knows, his judgment will come at some point, and only God will be the judge of that heavenly and otherworldly court. When we have God with us, there is no such evil, no malice, no trouble that we should be afraid of, because as it says in Scroll of Virtue:

‘1:9: I am the Lord God without peer, and My Word is the holy word, and My path is the virtuous path,

and all the blessings of the Virtue shall fall before the righteous who tread it.

In any possible case, no one, not even the Holy Mother Church, can tolerate certain actions and deeds, especially threats and crimes, that are capable of great harm to her dear faithful people. As I write this from the Patriarchate of Jorenus, I think deeply about the ungodly incident that took place in the capital of Holy Orenian Empire, Providence, and I pray day and night for the salvation and safety of all believers in there and all around the world. We are currently witnessing a time in which our faith faces Xannite heathens, the ungodly beings who were on an equal footing with the rest of the world, until a few days ago.

This way, with this very simple piece of paper, I call on the minds of all believers throughout Almaris, I call you all, the people from every canonist place, every diocese and archdiocese, including my own Patriarchy of Jorenus, to look at what is happening around us and to react in time, all believers together, with God in our warm hearts, following his path of happiness and joy, self-confidence. and courage, a path full of love and safety. The shed blood for God and our religion that has been going on for a very long time is what we need at this time, of course, if it comes to drawing our blades. We can’t sit back and watch for the possible massive expansion of these heathens, I hope you all agree with this, wherever you are from.

God has a purpose for your pain, a reason for your struggle, and a reward for your faithfulness. Trust Him and don’t give up, dear faithful.

GODANI JEST WIELKI

Alfred Patriarcha Jorenus, Patriarch of

the Kingdom of Haense & Kingdom of Norland,

Prelate of the Clergy

Javier Fransisco-Altamirano signs the loraine upon reading the letter "praise be to GOD" Then continues to train for war