Dig At Takhrib

excited

10th of the Deep Cold,

Year 11 of the Second Age

Dear adventurers, explorers, and frontiers men and women. I have now situated myself close-by to the ruins and await your arrival within a matter of days. We have learned much in a short time here, yet something remains... awry. I shall provide you a map to assist you in reaching this place.

Signed, Aliyah of Brev

Affixed to the bottom of the letter was a small map and coordinates.

x - 1452

z - 3568

((OOC NOTE: Only come if you are on my list of attendees or have prior affirmation from me personally. A reminder not to message me about the event on Discord unless absolutely necessary, please keep communication here on the forums or in-game. The event is at 4 PM Pacific Standard Time, I'll see you there!))

Spoiler

Won't be able to make it, since it isn't the best time for my timezone and I wasn't aware it was gonna be this week. Sorry boys, gonna have to count me out.

The adventurers proceeded along with the merchant of Brev Aaliyah into the ruins. They came across the forlorn Omar who was waylaid long ago and stricken with madness by the remnant spirit of the bygone king - or what was supposedly that former ruler of what was once a lush savannah. The desert exacted its toll and as the sky was blanketed by night time the merry band fled before the spirit, the Interloper, could destroy them all. 

Around the fire they asked Omar questions and came to the following conclusion: 

They were not alone. What was there... it could not be destroyed by force, but it must be destroyed by wit.

((OOC NOTE: Great event! Lasted an hour. Special thanks to Spoon and Nectorist for acting. I will release a post detailing build-up for our next event on Friday, which will also be occurring at 4 pm PST. Thanks for the great turn-out and the great RP, I'll see y'all next time.)) 

Great intro Eli! Excited for more. Good luck in the planning!