Crown v. Queenslayer

Juli

SUMMONS TO APPEAR

BEFORE THE AULIC COURT

hp5Ret93DvWl11axIen4Sqk-f1aD4Bz3uBn6AJaVK6BEZitfTjBau-8nAeGAEEnF23JdN6fEGx_elpgh4iw_sHySBNYOErgeT8xWCr4_jOBoa2j4I8cYun6ljp4rxR-KSQ2yLH8J

KRUSAE ZWY KONGZEM

This Summons, issued on 9th Wzuvar and Byvca, 370 ES by the Crown and represented by Tatiana vas Ruthern,

Compels the Aulic Court to call upon Matthieu to appear before it and answer the following charges:

416.07: Harm to the Crown

416.071: The crime of harming or attempting to bring harm, or kidnapping or attempting to kidnap, the Crown or the royal family shall constitute a treasonous offence;

402: Murder

402.01: An individual who intentionally kills another shall be guilty of the severe offence of murder;

Arisen from these circumstances:

During a sitting of the Royal Court, the Defendant plunged his dagger repeatedly into the deceased - Isabel of Valwyck - and threw her over the balcony. The Queen-Mother promptly passed away from her wounds.

I swear the contents of this Summons to be true and accurate to the best of my belief before Godan.

Signed,

Her Ladyship, Tatiana vas Ruthern

Juli#9597

I, Otto Wittenbach would like for these further ccrimes to be added to the charges against said Matthieu. 

For the attack on my person as well as the destruction of my former shop on crown street V, the Wittenbach Warenhaus. As well at the Attempt of Banditry for forcing me to pay tribute to his organisation for protection. 

415: Arson

415.01: The crime of intentionally setting fire to the property of another with intent to damage the property of those who inhabit it shall constitute a severe offence;

404: Assault

404.01: An individual who intentionally inflicts bodily harm on another shall be guilty of the middling offence of assault.

408: Banditry

408.01: An individual who attempts to exact tribute by threat of force shall be guilty of the severe offence of banditry.

I know there many more peoples that were hurt in Haense by this man, and I encourage for the prosecution to add all the crimes he has commited against the peoples of Haense on the charges. 

Signed,

Otto Wittenbach,

President of the Northern Geographical Society. 

Edited by Etow