A letter to the Ferrymen

A letter to the Ferrymen

hxGA7OROz-Rm0362r91uvcHFwTEgg-q6oPAA_UVsKtH9zTtNpAOdJp2u9-iobz74q2jeRKn5LXBbJ5dN9hwlZWN52ejRLrMh6U9126WM-9ww3ozXrx8_8Od-nb0ZvqVMIt8WL3qf

[!] A falcon flies to the Ferrymen and ONLY to the ferrymen

“Greetings, I had the unfortunate event of fighting against you, yet you spared my life, In which, I owe you a life debt. I proclaimed myself as ****, but my Name is Captain Richard Naric, Captain of the Cauldron Company. If the ferrymen are in need of aid in combat, send a bird toward us, and we shall come to aid you. 

You fought not only for an honorable cause against us, but also bravely. Me and my men, among our culture, only give respect to those whom are fighters and you are not only proven to be fighters, but skilled warriors. Think of us a most trusted Ally, our swords are ready to fight alongside you.

With respect and a life debt, Captain Richard Naric of the Cauldron Company.”

"Oh my gods, oh my gods, do you know one of them cut meh leg! EEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEE!" Wulfgar would fangirl even though they basically beat the living **** outa him 

Leopoldine huffed. "Strange, how they believe kidnapping and nearly killing a woman is alright, however..."

Farmer Fred smiles the suns smile “new friends, yippee!”