The Value of Root Vegetables

Luxury

93yDQ-6biEeuQR8plCB-VrdOwCVGGqn14SQxycvwfo-HvVoIK-s5FAoAKPA9QdiEFu8PzmJMX04O20I1ZOyRf_bveJGyxme2Ypg7TF41SNTXFeWCCTkcf-N0ewehqSzfrZ34pZ7u

-

Somewhere across the vast expanse of earth, there exists an unseemly glade far from the spread of civilization. There were hundreds like it that far out, thousands even. A thick tree line encircled this fertile patch, and a clear creek ran along its eastern perimeter; A novelty in such a case. The floras that dotted this patch of land lent to a rather picturesque locale suitable for it’s other prominent resident. The Elf of foreign origin who dwelled here.

She donned a simple linen cloak hewn from the gifts of the land, bore no jewelry or trinkets, and wore her hair down with length nearly reaching the forest floor. In most accounts she was a being that appeared natural in the most simple and complex definitions. A layman may, however, be stricken by the glazed over distant gaze that no longer saw the present. There were only visions, chaotic and rarely legible. Reality as observed by this woman, only persisted partially with hallucination. In feats of great exercise, she tended to her basic needs. Her experience was largely the content of the Void in it’s all-ness and nothingness at once. Dual warring concepts, yet interconnected, propagated this Elf’s mindspace. During these bouts she took on a meditative stance with legs crossed and her hands connected at the base of her solar plexus.

The Elf’s organic mind, rather the relic memories of times long passed, were the only other residents of the maelstrom. Appearing as flickers ordinarily indistinguishable from else in the scape. Yet certain memories armed with emotional tether sometimes reignited providence to carry the elfess along. Strangely, were they arranged perhaps they would play out a message on how to act next. This self-communication may decide who, or whether, to be after all.

Spoiler

Some writing on void induced mania for my character. Was fun, more to come.

Spoiler

very cool!

Spoiler

I miss you, I hope you're doing well