Clan Vildr personas available

Sham404

Clan Vildr has a few personas available for players, and more upcoming in the next few weeks. If anyone is interested in playing one of these, reach out to me or another member of the family on discord. My discord is Sham#8133 - or you can grab me on server/on forums.

For those who dont know, Clan Vildr is a prominent clan in Norland. We currently have a Clan House in Varhelm which is usable by all family members as free housing but we encourage adult characters to get their own homes eventually. When we have more players we are going to get a Keep similar to the O'Haras, in which case family members would be expected to contribute to upkeep of taxes (which will be easily covered by daily voting with plenty leftover). Currently characters in the clan must follow the Red Faith, but attending Red Faith events and stuff is optional.

Those who want more information about the Clan, the existing characters, history and so on, can request it from me or another family member.

Main branch

Eirik Vildr - 24 (born year 10) - 2nd son of Edric (me)

Eydis Vildr - 28 (born year year 6) - 1st daughter of Edric

Branch family

Amal Vildr - 20 (born year 14) - 2nd son of Agmaer

Upcoming

Sindri - literally a baby just born - 3rd son of Edric. This is the long con listing for anyone who doesnt want to play a family member just yet, more children will come in the future also.

Further we are looking for suitable marriages for a number of the family members. For these, reach out and we can discuss how to best handle it IRP.

Main family

Rune - first son of Edric, my future character

Eirik - npc

Eydis - npc

Branch family

Amal - npc

Daria - player

Not sure if this is the right place to post this woops.

Join the clan and I'll give you a cookie :)