[EVENT and HISTORY AREA] SAN'KHATUN: THE HOLY CITY OF THE ORCISH PEOPLE

Panashea

SAN’KHATUN A CALL TO SPIRITUAL FOLK

cw2elVr.png

The orcish people have revered and worshipped the Spirits since Krug’s first encounter with them. In his passing, the magic has been passed on, twisted, and even split from its original progenitors. No longer. 

San’Khatun, or city of knowledge is a place in which ALL who worship the spirits are accepted. Those who desire access to the beauty and strength of the Spiritual Realms will do so here, as well as witness the orcish history that served to forge it.  The sacred city is a place of severe reverence. 

WHAT SAN'KHATUN IS (OOC)

San'Khatun is my current passion project on Lord of The Craft, and I have a lot of exciting ideas for it. As a long time orc, I've seen the phases of the orcish community. Schisms often form IRP through culture or practices, and it's done a lot of damage to the orc community, as well as made it difficult to always remain a singular nation.  My intent is to make this an Event Area for PVPers and RPers to enjoy  and learn shamanism and Orc Culture.

Resource Nodes

The current resource nodes don't really feel fun, especially to new players, or people who want to craft with interesting materials without running around the map to a cooldown timer. Within San'Khatun and its surrounding areas will be specific resource nodes. Collected by completing dungeons,hunting, farming, spiritualism and other aspects to orc roleplay, learning about orcs will no longer be trawling the forums or hearing what should and can't be done by old orcs. Orcish stories written in game will liter these challenges, and help to contextualize the experience. The different resources will serve in honorary trials, shamanism, hunting, coming-of-age, as well as eventlines,feasts, and festivals.

PVP and Orcish Conflict

Not all events will purely be roleplay. My intent for this area is to create warzone of shrines, clan halls, or specific roleplay locations in which clans can fight for, so that new players feel inspired in doing work for their clan, or feeling influential in the decisions they make. This warzone would also serve to resolve conflicts ESPECIALLY between clans and larger orcish groups, rather then just fracturing or restorting to OOC toxicity. This definitely requires a larger orcish playerbase, but I don't see why other spiritual groups couldn't involve themselves in this spiritual battleground as well. 

Shamanism

The dispute between shamans and the orcish community has been a long-running grudge since 2015, when Hellfiaz gave it to the dark elves despite protest from the orcish community. At this point, the anger from me has subsided, and I appreciate many of the non-orc shamans for putting in a lot of work and effort for their communities. I'd really hope that rather then having a fractured cluster of shamans here and there due to OOC conflict, shamans of all kinds can gather here without feeling persecuted. Other similar spiritual or naturopathic groups would also be welcome here, and I'd encourage them to do so as I create events and design spiritual antagonists for them to face. 

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE If you're interested DM me at dreamsicle#1521. All of this is very tentative and I'd love feedback or engagement from other groups.

Edited by Panashea