On the Sutican Rebellion

Crevel

Thc5rQ7oDW8hYU-RQgDYMxM8ZUTk0SHaKDdYwFNlfgUs6nliSYIG-XNXaVzCVvZC07ErUOAYWaB_D59d4q4i5fn0L_vszf9mp4gRk12N7YCZJ-7k7qS6OX32WLx3EPfxcMj8rOoi

On the Sutican Rebellion

E3Lef5F7Ix6OBGcRmQwVAPWehLJsV36alZu0QcIQZQlnL6w9FnC1Nc-W-AcG_iw0zm6adzIYNISiDJs4Goim4hYoEum5YCeBY_9TyZWhSHgaaBB3VjY0Uzn2B8ORcHcSZGHIgBFM

8J3GiM9g5Cc9pzJML7WEJgJqBePzWfAG-xOjzhfn0dQg1RGLLDWKpU-DyB-YQz7nRNRbuhFgByeizMVYFapnvHonaNT_14zKuaZyqUYKhRCKRefRFJYVJEbUcXq8VGa8NPdpb1gy

In the Canonist Commonwealth of Sutica, there is a small disorganised minority that are led astray, believing that the crowned monarchy are pretenders yet it could not be further from the truth. Both King Georg I, and Queen Johanna I were both crowned in a coronation ceremony authorised by the High Pontiff, as it is written in Codex Iurius Canonici Danielus Pontifex, Second Edition - the current Canon Law. As it is also written in Canon Law, a legitimate decree or judgement by the High Pontiff is the word of Godani, therefore it is by the will of Godani that both the deceased King Georg I and the living Queen Johanna I are legitimate. To question the monarchy’s legitimacy is to defy the will of Godani, and by extension to deny the virtue that He embodies. The Diocese of Henrikev implores all the faithful, Sutican and no, to rise above temporal politics and live within Godani’s virtue, embracing His will so that all may find peace in the Seven Skies.

Furthermore, may those that began this disorganised rebellion consider the consequences of your actions; which will affect your mind, body and soul. It is not too late to take back your declaration. You can spare your people, your friends, and the faithful from the horrors of war, as you yourself put it, by acknowledging Godani’s will and putting an end to this. We would be willing to work with you, and the relevant Sutican authorities to ensure that your concerns are listened to and dealt with. May Godani be with you.

Anders Cardinal Edel, Bishop of Henrikev

Vladrick Cardinal Sava would nod at his fellow College member