The Shadow Over Du Loc

Nozgoth

Spoiler

m6GkVkbI5mIUNT2-9XLAma3mcAhJc-Gv5dzaaQQQIWxAO0cIG_AZOVfZmusyBTNY50Gvs59_EmG22PGB3v1X_SXh50ft03cV3BD10Ve1cLIm-35cxLaZJ9tqOYmgk7gyTkih6I50=s0

V2QgVANqSXu8fzbN-Rhpv7JRRurqg2x68gFcGvz6n-jO3rvwRtAnAisaMoaEOQNswvOWNM-3TFpxPGkr36vtroeYldOOlu8ymgcDSUv1xs-Z6rEcOhB4eLtklVYB8Zmxwz50kyBV=s0

The Shadow Over Du Loc

V2QgVANqSXu8fzbN-Rhpv7JRRurqg2x68gFcGvz6n-jO3rvwRtAnAisaMoaEOQNswvOWNM-3TFpxPGkr36vtroeYldOOlu8ymgcDSUv1xs-Z6rEcOhB4eLtklVYB8Zmxwz50kyBV=s0

The hamlet of Du Loc slept soundly, and the moon was triumphant that night, it spoke especially rowdy. And the crows were quiet, the crickets did not cry; all seemingly shied away from the sleeping town in fright.

Something was awry.

Something lurked above, beneath, and whispers fled fleeting mouths of a promise bequeathed.

Holy murmurs resounded throughout the deepest of caverns, in the dark where there was no lantern and the cloaked men danced and sung in praise…

of the GOD who did not show its face.

And the word spread virulently like a disease, even the wind spoke it through the rustling leaves of trees.

The word was deep, with great meaning and purpose, but those who spoke it showed no such service. Many forgot what it was to be man, and as such, the delirium began.

There was a shadow over Du Loc, and it was The Word.

Spoiler

felt like writing, also, if anyone reading this is interested in my rp, feel free to hit me up on discord or just catch me irp whenever im online

Dael could do naught but sigh, knowing that his allegiances were soon to change.

Oijin recounts what a ponderlot induced Dharas had spoken to him in the under dark -

WE ARE ONE, BROTHER