Invite To Those Lost

BobBox

Spoiler

Yeah we be out here saving alchemy 'n ****

[!] A paper is sent out anywhere anyone would read it

mSlyJRlc61otj5pmt4hxD1SYKJm1G_wj4_Y52x8-fbyhZgAdxBp2LxY6Y_-h7Icwtmn1i8ZuArTDlIMMGssrYvcbOvrK7mhsAAZ99TES3Sj_aqob-XwID_MwPVN6HeuLkT7sV5Ff=s0

Invite To Those Lost

tQoDSOICUXKUm9nq_UeIuSCMHsZP1qFHb6d4vxCqURogRYmUhSx-yVDWFgG5CgKKWkw43rtV-oTLa_-WExL4gwkdOWO0EcdSW_2ubfezHHpxETRQbudc2StTjEHVEvbvcvgBW_4s=s0

All those lost in the world, heed this notice.
Those who were learning but are now halted because of death,
I beckon you forth.

Join me and I may consider you to be one of my own so that you may continue to learn and practice art. 

Let us not waste time with the sadness of death but let us rejoice in new teachings.
Allow me to assist you, so that our art may continue on and change lives.

All those who are interested, heed this notice.
Those who wish to perform art, learn of it,

I beckon you forth.

Seek me out so that we may change lives. 

Let us come together and commune.

Seek me out, for I am the key you deserve and desire.

-The Doctor

tQoDSOICUXKUm9nq_UeIuSCMHsZP1qFHb6d4vxCqURogRYmUhSx-yVDWFgG5CgKKWkw43rtV-oTLa_-WExL4gwkdOWO0EcdSW_2ubfezHHpxETRQbudc2StTjEHVEvbvcvgBW_4s=s0

Some peculiar Lady of Silver did then loft a brow upon sight of that missive, a small smile on her face as she then made her way southbound, her horse whinnying all the while.

"What are you up to, oem'ii?"

An intrigued 'thill read over the message she'd found on her travels, her brow arching. Folding up the parchment presenting the invite, she placed it in her bag and continued on her way. "Mm, I'll have to begin searching."

A spectral relic of a romantic era long past finds the letter, gleaming as if tarnished moonlight. Its visor followed the text and its armoured fingers touch the paper as it stirred in a chill breeze, phasing through in ethereal error. The words cut like no mortal steel could, the phantom knight glancing off in morose rumination.

Simon Mercer, a long-dead Norlander turned Orenian Poltergeist with Everadine intentions, somehow finds this little paper in a little alleyway, which was clearly in ruin. "So so so... Yes, yes.. Yes Good good. Most excellent." He says in a trance like state, having not talked for a long while, as he never had anything or anyone to talk to. "I'll keep peeeeeeerfect track of this! I love new friends! Especially all of the friends I got holding shiny golden daggers once I showed my face!" He said, running off, not even bothering to hide himself from anyone who may be nearby, just wanting to find happiness that he's lost over the decades he's been dead.

"Mmm . . ." hummed a Dame as she glanced over the note, lightly crumpled in her iron grasp. "It doesn't give a location. Bumm'r." The leaflet was stowed away as she set off for Vortice, wondering if this Doctor had been one of the dozen she'd recently encountered. "Naming vyself 'Doctor' is odd, bu' who cares. There exist folk in this world named 'John'."