Confession of a Madman - The Crossroads.

_Leyd

[!]
T
he pages of a madman’s journal have been copied and scattered throughout Almaris.

DAY ONE

THE CROSSROADS

The present day I couldst withstand 't nay longer, the ferrum-weighted pull at the depth of mine chest, the wounds flush within mine back - but nay illness doth becometh of me and neither doth blade pierce mine flesh  - this is, like life itself, a morbid metaphor, for I - a descendant of Man, with a brief candle and dram chance for a meaningful existence, hath't experienced what I hath nev'r imagine, mine trust - defiled and molested.  The scheming aggressor, the vile rouge culprit? Mine very own fiance Rosetta  - for I hath't trotted onto my abode, drained and exhausted- only to discover that lady within comfort of another in our own cot. I writhe with anger, wreathed in melancholy, and so tonight - as I mustn’t face the witch, I sleep within the cellar.."

DAY TWO
DEATH

The lady is dead - in the wake of night I found myself unable to catch but a wink, unable to forgive, and so I marched into our bedroom and put an end to that harlot’s existence, may god forgive me, may Rosetta forgive me..."

“I am no longer Mytias, I am just another hound amongst sheep, so today has taught me.”
q6dKPB9EKd2bpDrmlvVv4Jvp37faa_U_EdQUVBg4Z_QLq-4GtK4E8xDC8jTEYHReVVHeedTPsQLUUAgGj6u889PsuyyezybBpveTNrAkU7sR6GAOtl0MwVSBz346sCaIvwg7avVe=s0

DAY FOUR
INSANITY

The handwriting had become significantly worse, once poetic tier script, now looked more akin to meaningless scribble.

He listens not - Oh so profound GOD is not but a rich-man’s alias, just an unkillable entity for a pontiff to proclaim his utmost loyalty to, whence in truth their faith lie in gold-lined trunks and lowborn harlots - GOD cares nothing for a hard-working man, one who aims only to feed his own whilst serving the greater GOOD I had been raised upon - USELESS! MEANINGLESS! DECEIT. Now do I stand on my own rubble and ruin, with little but the pain and guilt which weighs me down with each attempted step - no hope, no purpose.. Today I will put an end to it once and for all, this will be my final entry.

DAY FIVE
ENLIGHTENED

At the crossroads - I found my calm, at the crossroads - I found my purpose..

Picture a man, on a walk of death upon a mountain, almost to break from the trail - a yellow tower stood before him, before he could speak - unfathomable limbs of proportions I can only relate to as that of a squid-like creature from folklore, reached out and entangled him.

Today - at the crossroads, I met a demon - He offered a favor, in return for a soul.

And so I asked for a purpose.

Today- at the crossroads, I embarked on my journey to greater meani-"

The pages end here with a bloodied insignia.
Ff2hYR7Xw1dmyQrRsz4rl4tEHxiVpZYFnhLlOK3KGhMjT3x1fayMUU4JudYYSXkPMH0P2oEK8zBKLhTuqHXZ4JqTYlYPLzqQnyLIh4UGsDU9vuBHH0ErPipUjN_7kHLHh1FK5tmz=s0
(ok gn)

Spoiler