The Haunted Owl's Festival

JuztLizzy

WQdKCyH319gSq0wDMniLgAW9yMpCC966Pzr_ViKBJUvHIt5OoeljAlUbGUFKWnRNBfZG5qhmIo2KJis_6AHjNKd_7DUVChCfZVQBHLLup6ASn4JuQ0S3njNynj2jIMcPgspcHpOq

...As the smoke and ash clear from the air, one will see the destroyed and burned ruins of the once prosperous elven city.

The environment around the structures were all burnt to a crisp, dark colors covering the beautiful shades of green below. Although this was a heart aching sight to see, all good things must come to an end, so that it may make way for better.

“Lliran, I ask that we do not stay mourning for our beloved city but we honor it in a final Knox-o-ween festivity!” the priestess would call out to her kin, handing out flyers that would spread across the lands, for a festivity to end the spooky season..

“Come one, come all to a SpOoKy celebration at the Owl’s Perch!

Enjoy yourselves with some fun activities for everyone to enjoy. 

The following activities will be…

-Spider throw (beanbag throw)

-Hide n seek

-A costume competition

-Final knox-o-ween dance

We encourage you to come dressed to impress! 

The winner for the spider throw will receive an art piece of their choice and the two winners for the Hide n seek and Costume competition will receive a 100 mina prize each!

We hope to see you there..”

dmnD0MgfP1uhanXnfS68AvgO8edPZ6Fhh9l8t3x2BsgBlstviI1YOI8gVHFEG1wdnTM4xPTVfMSJlWEvfXw1Ur3o-JX2jVkpgAWsenl_oDbL_rBGSUpNsCJNU83Vj9UWKexjhwel

Spoiler

Heyo! so, the event will be on Saturday at 8 PM EST at the Owl's Perch. If you don't know where it is, just take the road to Elvenesse and you should come up to a fork on the road with a sign post that says "The Owl's Perch". If you have trouble finding it, I will post the coordinates soon.

Also! If you're going to come in a costume, please let it be something appropriate to, you know, the Lotc lore. Don't have it be like, SPIDERMAN or MINNIE MOUSE. Keep it to the times. Anyways, that's all from me folks, i hope to see you there! <3

"Adunians, we look spooky enough as is. Let's go"