Danger within the corruption zone

Zonty

sRmVGSFenN_Z1eHPts-cOQS2V-6eJlheoxSIHif44YrK_gX0t_qjIkI_vLVqdyxSShpJRAKbeLDbmYRkwYdLcaxs9qhQ0mIyqFL6URKHZSSY02GCIgHGeCmOPUJ7qbJ_hgJh_aYO

Fall of the Ando Alur was quite a problem, still, the problem didn’t end yet. The corruption area that was formed because of the fall is a dangerous place on it’s own, but everything might be even worse. Due to some reports that I’ve gotten, I fear that an enemy grows within. I will be heading there for at first a scout mission soon enough, and I ask everyone who is willing to help join me. 

+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+

Signed, Orinmon Viradiraar

[OOC]

Saturday, 6 pm EST I’ll be at the main gates in Haelun’or. Everyone who wants to join let me know somehow in the comments for ST reasons.

Edited by _ZONTY_

The veteran looked over to BIG Sancho, whilst passing him this missive. "We're going to help them as a rescue team, that sound good?"
@Wet_Roaches

3 minutes ago, chacmul said:

The veteran looked over to BIG Sancho, whilst passing him this missive. "We're going to help them as a rescue team, that sound good?"
@Wet_Roaches

The aforementioned Big Sancho turned his head to face his comrade, nodding slowly. "Bai." He uttered. "Let us prepare what equipment we need to help in whatever ways we can."