MAGELIGHT TAVERN & INN

farmerclown

nyodhdSnRNB4OXuLW7o-IBpB2wZsNV9teH2TtnpnrPbCaOng2XHLF3fqgAWb-Q8amRn5FwLtLGgbzg1IYMek4h0L-GdWML27p4piIjwD3msiSjkXE6gQFUGlcdtGf0Pyrwj6JPX0

Established 5th of the Deep Cold, the 50th year of the Second Age.

gQiu0Dgo6CsYswwSkD5nkLp0l5UvhewhyhmUuXBCzZQYefDN4-nieM-n2tW9KceYTRpcE9H9efMh18mm2fOwX9YTTxCUWnXDDmLpsGIwRw1pVzXZmqzrcrxyGxONyd4-Aqfwcm2t

6_IW32ypjrviaksGpncPA-yHqpneRm2wIUJBM8ArY6ty4PFugaceQHvs2qzlHHQq0IVb9PlO914uxY0jhmfYSnveaKt0FxueNRagr7M_pETop9-RLiP_gfk4UN8ckiikC00iKTqO

The arcane gardens decorated for a wedding afterparty depicted in the Year 45 of the Second Age. 

The Magelight Tavern & Inn is the center of entertainment and leisure within the Silver City. Full of mystic, wonder, and refreshing drinks to quench one’s thirst after a long day of work or studies. Within the tavern, travelers and denizens alike will find that it is one of self-sufficiency, music which plays itself, brooms which whizz by in order to sweep up any incoming dirt, a place which magic and recreation come to meet once again. Located off the center of the main square of the lower district, one may simply follow the magelights to find the tavern. The official menu of the Magelight Tavern & Inn can be found here.

cXXHCfiUgibBviU-wYFV_tV0J4aXhxttOxs7MLQIrzGEJPM6CuAVuN3JgQPXTKnQFUg8cj5Wu3aPlZvyrTwTBr-8luIqofYGlbg5aceBmEExW3Jsu_k-qAp-hHqBiNVZb2hkLaWj

On the upper levels of the Magelight tavern, one would find a cozy inn where travellers or those that wish to have a home away from home may take solace. The Magelight Inn is dedicated to tending to the needs of its guests as if they were at home. With hot breakfast served daily and comforting that has been warmed by the fire before being placed on the bed, it is considered a home away from home to many. 

5FRCv4I_a13GziprlZXrLCMKSLopEYOfG25MBKVk2Bi8c7SICm1dd6xIDo2qH3iGDDlngsNpuDTGsQtntyvOicOsJ_VHYuwo0fVgfJ9NET3UYq6cgYkNaEMZJP__zN1sUwlwkQXZ

The tavern and inn are currently hiring the following positions; barkeep, chef, innkeeper, and waitstaff. If one would like to work at the Magelight Tavern & Inn, they may seek out the Okarir’mali Valyris Wynasul or submit an application to the tavern. If one has any questions about the Magelight Tavern & Inn, send a bird to Valyris [[ Discord: Cepheid#9520]].

Application
[[Reply to the post with such]]

(OOC) MC Name:
(OOC) Discord:
Name:
Position applying for:
Do you have any prior experience?:

(OOC) MC Name: BasicDoctor

(OOC) Discord: BasicDoctor#0362

Name: Cassian Nria

Race: Elf

Position applying for: Barkeep

Do you have any prior experience?: I have tended bars in the past, though with a more limited experience. My family has run taverns in the past and I've helped in overseeing them.

(OOC) MC Name: FlightlessStick
(OOC) Discord: stickyhon#5642
Name: Caelanna Nria
Race: Elf
Position applying for: Innkeeper
Do you have any prior experience?: I have a lot of experience keeping books and such, and while in my family I grew up with maids I learned from an early age how to keep things properly kept clean and tidy, and often did so around our various manors.