Excommunicate & Anathema: Recent Confusion

Gnomemancy

[!] A small missive is sent around to the various clergy members of the Canonist Church, signed with the seal of Bram Calistovich [!]

Apostolic Condemnations,

§I‘Paladins for God’ you feign piety: Does the straw you sip from not penetrate your soul?

Those who reject you are of a superior mind. You are deceived. Acquire your cult’s highest power- you will perish.

As a distinguished scholar of the Canon you cannot measure to my knees in terms of spiritual power.

§IITo those who pervert the clergy: You hide behind consensus.

What is consensus before the oneness of sacred tradition? GOD is one. Your consensus is false.

Keep talking, the Defiler listens. She anoints you with oil, a Priest is enthroned.

§IIITo our scholars who rule on the sacraments: Are the Canon’s words arranged in error?

What GOD has joined together, let no man put asunder. You are a bride, return to tradition.

Against me there is no antidote because I am both morally and intellectually superior, drink the wine.

GOD’s Servant,

Elder Bram

You may reject what I say: All you can do to stop it is kill me.

Then, my grave itself will continue to fight against you.

Acolyte Ioannes Novellen studied the the anathema carefully. To have Elder Bram speak such potent words, at least in the imperial Owynist's eyes, was concerning to him. He sent a letter to the Elder to speak more heavily on what brought this unrivaled condemnation to his mind...

"'Em priests got too much to drink, ey. Tha's why I ain't go to church no more. All this church nonsense, pah. Got me readin' me scrolls, King Johannes Version o'course. If it be good 'nuff for Horen it be good 'nuff for me, I say." Replies Basil "Big Bazza" Hawthorn, proud Esbecer, anti-adunian and free thinker. 

18 hours ago, Endovelicus said:

"'Em priests got too much to drink, ey. Tha's why I ain't go to church no more. All this church nonsense, pah. Got me readin' me scrolls, King Johannes Version o'course. If it be good 'nuff for Horen it be good 'nuff for me, I say." Replies Basil "Big Bazza" Hawthorn, proud Esbecer, anti-adunian and free thinker. 

"King Ioannes Version 1611 or 1662 edition?" Asks If-Horen-Hadst-Not-Been-Baptised Barbones.