Elvendom Compacts: Provision II

Bhased

Pact of Kith and Kin: Elvendom and Haelun'or

11th of Malin's Welcome, 55 SA

PQHR5bUvxVyMrXZP4-Z5OQkZAafLDIcnbJs1RUfL4dtfeoIpvM2RfenT4XYVJs5TIvaUpqnWORlXYk0jWigts-DkumyB9d3ExAijDApNcc4IE4KzB4HHDLDBFhY8NO2vkR3zazB6 https://www.lordofthecraft.net/uploads/monthly_2021_12/Myhnorlogowhite.png.19f7bfbf39e9f6e3a41f914110bf9974.png

~ Overview ~

With the turn of leadership within the Silver State, Elvendom and Haelun’or see it fit to rekindle past relations.

~ Principle ~

The Crown of Elvendom, and The Silver State of Haelun’or (henceforward ‘the Signatories’) agree to adhere to the following articles:

SECTION I - Sovereignty

I). The the power of the rule of each signatory in their respective territories shall be fully respected by the other;

II). The Signatories pledge to recognise the signing governments as the sole legitimate governments of their nations, to the exclusion of all other claimants.
III). The signatories accept the authority of the Royarch of the Crown of Elvendom and the Sohaer of the Silver State of Haelun’or as representative of the will of their peoples and thus the signatories shall recognize no other position claiming such.

SECTION II - Diplomatic Relations

I). The signatories enumerated do mutually agree that any forces affiliated with their banner, nation, reigning bloodline, etc., shall not engage in military or hostile action against the other signatory or their residents. If such were to occur, the signatories shall endeavor to resolve the issue diplomatically.

II). The Signatories formally enter a pact of non-aggression. The pact will last for the duration of this treaty. After the expiration of this pact, a renewal may be negotiated.

III). Signing parties refrain from participating in any conflicts that put them at odds with one another.

IV). Citizens of the Signatories are protected within each other's lands so long as they act within the laws of the respective realms.

V). Guilds or mercenary contracts stationed within the Silver State of Haelun’or or the Crown of Elvendom will be subject to legal prosecution if they violate the pact in city limits or on citizens of either city.

SECTION III - Trade

I). The Signatories shall enter into an agreement of Free Trade. Both nations shall be allowed a tax-exempt stall that will be allowed for any legal trade purpose. Goods that are sold within these stalls shall not hold any tariff or duty between each respective nation.

II). The signatories enumerated do mutually agree that large scale trading agreements between each party can be of either the purchasing kind (meaning that wares are purchased for minae) or of the bartering kind (meaning that different wares are traded on rates mutually agreed upon or previously set by precedent)\

III).  Further business transactions or dealings between the signatories shall be entered into further agreements.

SECTION IV - Diplomatic Correspondence

I). The signatories enumerated do mutually agree to convene once every four years to promote closer diplomatic relations and cooperation with one another.

II). Were any of the terms of this treaty violated by either signatory, such a violation must be attempted to resolve through diplomacy before the usage of hostilities.

SECTION V - Anti-Azdrazi Provisions

I). The Signatories shall cooperate and assist one another in the eradication of the vile race of heretics and Iblees spawn known as Azdrazi. This provision will compel them to share intelligence and assist each other in operations pertaining to the destruction of the Azdrazi, where those actions are not against the Sovereign interests of their respective Signatory.

II). The signatories enumerated do mutually agree to send military assistance to each other if able were they to be attacked by a group of Azdrazi.

SECTION VI - Duration

I). The signatories enumerated do mutually agree that this Pact shall last a period of ten years, with the option to renew or abrogate upon the expiration of that period.

Uell ito Maruthiran,

HIS ROYAL HIGHNESS, Evar'tir Oranor, High Prince of Elvendom,

Prince of Caras Eldar, Praetor of Elves, Adjudicator of Malchediael

1CunkEhqIOlSfq479ppedyCxronpwQpYu5GBlxwDhc2IL_6H0sKUzD2zh7BTTUYz0xahLb4b2MHI-w83aKBdxqcrY1tlbhM06lnx3P8rqoiHNDv_C2yss3W0L1Z3FzcYoANLkkA5 

Maehr'sae Hiylun'ehya,

Braxus Ni'leya, Sohaer ito'Haelun'or

"I pray our trust is not misplaced. Let us give them this final chance," the prince muses.

The Sohaer paces back and forth in the Citadel, happy to have signed the pact. "A new future for Elvendom awaits - Cordial and Strong shall our relations be." he murmurs to himself.

Edited by Gavin_