THE SHAMAN MOOT

THE SHAMAN MOOT

3sQ7Z5ynr4EHhO9vB1PPOnYLTRWLrH9m-HR7weB-ao2i0TG9STrzMLo7rFq1lyo-cEMxV4O5LL2xHtCqtIrYHTdWCr0A7u8v4LmzypCTcVKmdBKWNZTQLjECr3JL7-6-SEqE-UrX

yQya7h_UKySiRW_7prA9yML69_sKPz9xKL8GWUQ0wYwZUm2BqrLjaCXkIy0hVgaZiz81rxNN_ehjjLq8XgvDHAvZpywaP5rWTLlWVBAvpBajiqQuy_iMBFEiOXTyxWOueT7MY1SH

Issued 6th of Malin’s welcome, Year 59 of the Second Age

3sQ7Z5ynr4EHhO9vB1PPOnYLTRWLrH9m-HR7weB-ao2i0TG9STrzMLo7rFq1lyo-cEMxV4O5LL2xHtCqtIrYHTdWCr0A7u8v4LmzypCTcVKmdBKWNZTQLjECr3JL7-6-SEqE-UrX

[!] A multitude of black-furred, beady-eyed messenger rats make their way to the shamans of the Iron’Uzg, carrying with them a missive. The same message has similarly been nailed to noticeboards around the realm. It promptly reads;

“Sons and daughters of Krug, I ,Motsham Al-Uk’Lur hereby call for the Shamans of the Iron’Uzg to gather for a Moot. This will be regarding the differences of opinion currently going through our proud city, on the subject of the Firelands Initiative and all that comes with. This moot shall be closed off for only Shamans and the citizenry of the Iron’Uzg. Outsiders are not welcome to attend the moot, and the citizenry (while their opinions are valued) are not to openly speak, and may only do so if called upon by a Shaman or the Rex. They are, however, welcome to stand in the stands, and observe the discussions that will commence.

A vote regarding certain matters will be made at the end of this Moot. Any absent Shamans will get the chance to send me their vote via bird, messenger rat, or otherwise, so I may include this. If the vote is not sent on the day of the Moot, it shall be discarded. I hope to see you all at the coming Moot."

[OOC] The Moot shall be held Sunday, January the 16th- around 5 pm EST in the Iron’Uzg Throne room

t1cAtQW6FZ2M-5A08PFoYLR8f9ApxHLmE2vQPt9ASVqVWPTsbvNdpoAJKOUA9hu9-0d9o_6k-xaqB5dvfUQy5S-iuEMoDY_pWPTK1j6uOfGRFwVgKEOoJ18XU5wps9lQd83U3iIB

Signed,

Al-Uk’Lur, Elder of Clan Lur, Motsham of The Iron’Uzg

9W1fyjpqwqDadv4q0sRe26mF_YY995tWmq9wX4KXtSVDy2OQKYnti2U6xGgHkd4KbFnf44VGF9D18zihlSV5nHqsKMpEP6wOQizi56XzNY_W2hsCswzyQ3osRquhxw1hqtwGHmPx

Edited by ThatDutchFellow