Two lives taken

Jedistar4life

Clairessa's heart was in agony. She thought she had friends she was wrong, a man to love she was wrong. She cried herself to only to be awoken by a loud knock and a familiar voice boomed out "I know you are here, took me a while but am found you thanks to news spreading like a fire. " Clairessa was frozen with fear it was her father she forgotten him and the way he hated her. Stepping out she face him "What do you want" he glare at her and smack her across the face harshly and drag her out "No let go!" she screamed, The man then tied Clairessa up and  carry her off to find a nice spot and throw her down "Well no one will hear out here. Time to end your miserable life" revealed her clipped ears  "Ah got to love your own work" he smirk and take out his sword. "Any last words?" He glare, she only shake her head no. Her mind on her sister least she was safe. Her life had no real meaning now to her, her heart was broken. She had things to look forward to but this was her end. And with no words the man thrusts his sword into her ending her life. Watching her lifeless body fall into the ground. Gathering wood he put it on top the body and light it on fire, walking away satisfied

(sorry to @libbybelleI wanted to achieve things but I don't belong here. @Fawnytheturtle for rping my sister.  @Gusano for being my friend we can chat over discord. I will be taking my leave.)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile a hanese woman named Klementia had struggles of her own. She had a great job and a few friends. Though one night while on a walk she ran into a man. A small conversation happened between the two and then finding out he was from Oren she try to run but was to late. It was a raid it seemed, her life ended there quickly and swiftly the poor woman

(sorry this one is short)

When the next day arrives she woke up stretching "Have to make sure she is okay she was so upset" then went into her sister's room finding her gone "Huh strange" frowns as panic sets in and she rush to find help