Characters Growth - Artistic Inspiration

Royal Peasant

Greetings Again Friends!
The response I got from my previous post got a surprising amount of feedback and its been wonderful getting to know so many peoples characters from the progression of their skins! Even the tales of those that had ended their tale and story. The full scope of their tales immortalized and brought to life has made each one a compelling and enjoyable discovery to look over and get to know. And this has brought a new realm of thought. What of arts themselves? Shades of inspiration, of visual hues and appearances of the characters in their many different forms. With friends and groups. Even arts of items that are linked to characters. I've seen so many different hints of characters in arts so far since I joined over half a year ago now. 

Like before I will start us off and give some arts of my own for Roylan. Who started off a loner from the Rimveld who only knew to hunt, fight, and carve ice. And has slowly grown to be a creative sole that tends to nature and loves it, who waxes poetry, paints, weaves, a soul fully immersed in the creative arts and finding joy within the world. Becoming a Knight, a Captain of his own ship, A bard and a crafter of many different materials and items, and much more yet to come.

image03.jpg?v=36aaaa25
From the Rimveld~
image04.jpg?v=36aaaa25
To the Sun~
image05.jpg?v=36aaaa25
When Creativity and Inspiration began to flow through him~
roylan_in_a_jar.png
And a little fae mischief held him for a moment~
Illustration12.jpg
Leading up the man he is today. 

I came back.  yoru about to see teh evolution of my at and art block over the past couple months. 

Leika/ 

This is when leika was just vibing in the oasis being her usual self, 

5BDBDF22-494D-4E3F-B6C2-5C9243283EC1.png

"an oasis is only for the people who wish to escape their reality." 

Next we have the first Tattoo Leika got after losing a bet to a mysterious tattooer. 

00DD9754-7691-4776-AAB5-57A4340D469F.png

The First instance of meeting Talus, and his companion as well just relaxing in what the world is. and listening to the babbling of the waterfall. 

08151630-70F8-441C-BF58-0D4DD1FD27ED.png

This is a still image cause the Gif wouldnt Load, But have this great photo after Leika said the words "In perexpective the world is many strings and im waiting for the one im tied too." can you tell i like the red string of fate? 

4A6B1847-2EDA-4D8F-9BCC-4966EAB6F8B7.png

I was expermenting with a new brush- But Leika after winning agaisnt 5 elves in a whiskey drinking competetion. 

F6C9E16D-9E96-48B2-9AC1-0F8CADB3254D.png