THE SUTICAN COMMEMORATION

Frymark

THE SUTICAN COMMEMORATION

WbxVg6Ns6OCd0EPPXgoX83tAla6deZ7DpISydY1wQQUn1bwtqNwdRgkWBE1kVffFjqSN-a6f7hU5DL5Eyomh_MOvn79gUbHHF5SfP2QvPFYRJempw6Ku7hz-uvXMzsqGx12OJyfv

Issued by the

HOUSE OF BARCLAY

On this 1st day of Vyzmey ag Hynk of 420 ES

AN ALLE REICHE UND VÖLKER DIESER WELT,

The House of Barclay is not one of only men. While other Houses have seen fit to delegate specific roles to their men and their women, those of House Barclay have always trained, fought, hunted, and grown together. From this house have grown the finest Dames of this Kingdom, the first Alderwoman, as well as the first Lady Palatine. Which brings us to today, where I wish to commemorate those who have recently given much to our House, yet gone unrecognised.

To my wife,

You have come to this House as naught but a stranger, a newcomer to a family to which yours has historically been opposed. Yet, during the twenty-five years of which you have been the consort of House Barclay, you have proven yourself to be invaluable. You have planned and hosted countless events, written many missives on my behalf, all while dutifully raising our children.

For the contributions of past and future, I wish to thank you. Thus, I hereby decree that you be elevated from the Princess-Consort of Sutica, to Princess Georgina of Sutica.

Let it be known that this decree holds no effect on the Sutican Inheritance, which shall remain unchanged. His Princely Lordship, Konstanz Barclay, shall remain the sole heir to the Principality.

To Lady Erika Barclay,

You are another whose contributions to House Barclay have for too long gone unrewarded. It was you, alongside my dearest mother, who designed and constructed the lion’s share of the interior of Wilheburg. As well as this, you have brought honour to our house with your actions as Alderwoman, as well as in the office of Envoy. 

Thus I do see fit to grant to you, Erika, the Cross of Johanna; named after the late Queen of Sutica. May this act as a sign of gratitude and acknowledgement of your efforts to bring glory to the House of Barclay.

GOTT MIT UNS

His Excellency, Sir Johann Erich Barclay KML, Lord Marshal of Hanseti-Ruska, Prince of Sutica, Duke of Reinmar, Margrave of Vanderfell, Count of Kretzen, Baron of Freising and Sigradz, Lord Vandalore, Lord of Wilheburg and Freisburg, Chieftain of the Reinmaren