Hello Hello!

Mvinny

Hiya! I'm a new player who applied a while back, but I'm only just recently getting into things, exploring most of the cities and stuff (and getting waylaid by orcs). Its been a bit tough getting used to text RP, what with everyone standing around and such, but I'm slowing getting used to it. My character is a bit of a nerdy (coward, tbh) human boi named Jules, so I've been looking for noncombat organizations to check out, but it seems like there are comparatively far more active ones that are combat focused. I may have just not been looking hard enough though, so I was wondering if anyone could help?

Thanks in advance for the help!

Edited by Mvinny

Heyo!

I'd suggest trying out the Northern Geographical Society, based on both the Kingdom of Haense and the Holy Orenian Empire.

Its basically a group of scholars, explorers, scientists, and all that. There's recently been a recruitment drive for the Haeseni branch by @Chris (Acaele), and I'd heavily recommend trying it out, either in Haense or Oren, seems to be something that'd fit your character pretty nicely!

Here's a post for it, and the NGS Discord, if you wanna give it a shot.

https://discord.gg/qEhGBySW

Edited by Frymark

Hihi! It definitely depends on what you're wanting to do ^.^ There's ministry type RP in different places, becoming a steward and selling houses among other things! Otherwise as mentioned above, there is the NGS group, which is a group of scholars. There's a few academies that opened around, you could apply to be a teacher. There's an orphanage or two if you want to work at one, as well. If you have any questions or want me to expand more on something specific my username is tadabug2000 and my discord is beautifulwatty#6584

we are always up for rp if you're into philosophy and stuff like that

my discord is Grungoth-Gung#5616