It Has Come And You Can Not Flee[Eventline]

ibraheemc2000

Eid Mubarak!
bwbK0402wmqOtU86wGLZjcUc5jPfZumWo0wfzNUFfV6i4qWADgKzw3nwztzJOBcRNMj9fEtDliRywXQUZGttm79pwhSxQDkcdPO_ANguFmWXIi1HkodbqXaE5n41OeoUVkWSI3AX

HAHHH GET CLICK BAITED! 
It once again comes to this glorious and happy three days. Eid Mubarak! You all have now fulfilled your last Iftar for Ramadan, and in doing so on this Eid day, you graduate into a better day with the noor on your face to create a greater dawn than any time of the year! 

For those who do not know, It is Eid Al-Fitr, after Ramadan, we have a holiday of festivities that last a total of three days. In this time we give gifts to everyone, spend time with family, and celebrate this joyous day with sweets and partake in the Eid Prayer.

To those who fasted with us and struggled and worked hard this Ramadan, Eid Mubarak, enjoy this day! I am very excited to see you all again, and hope you all have the best EID!
Remember! Do not fast during EID it is haram!

Sorry this one is so short, but you all know I gotta spend time with the fam! Love you all! And may your eid be blessed and fulfill your hearts with happiness and a light which warms your heart and those who are in your presence, and may your smile turn to a radiant glow, which draws those of good character and and changes the ones of bad, May the blessing and rewards flow onto you as the sea crashes into the cliffs, and may good and bad be split and easy to see as clearly as day and night, Ameen. 

Ramadan Mubarak

(Sending this for the last day of Ramadan, So I do not need to send it when Maghrib hits, when it is Maghrib it is the start of eid, but the three days of festivities start tomorrow)