The Rise of Malin'or

Bhased

"But where is Malin?" an elf asks, very sad the ONE TRUE KING is still missing.

An aged Mali'ame nestled comfortably within a tree as his gaze scanned over the missive. An inquisitive gaze scanned it's contents several times over before a sharp breath of air elicited from his lips.  A few moments of silence would pass before he'd erupt in a brief, hearty chuckle. "The culmination of ambition wrought only from the strongest willed of our people. So long as the prosperity of our people is secured, the blessing of an aged Mali' such as myself is given. I wish only for the best of our people and their success." He'd murmur in soliloquy before a gust of wind rattling the treetops ripped the missive from his grasp, it's word to be spread to others. 

Lunah Vanari looked over the missive curiously having stumbled upon it after an old hyspian woman dropped it on her way out of Cathay. Scratching her right elven ear as she hummed thoughtfully, "I know im not the most... versed elfess in elven history but isn't the silver state and the druids meant to be in this group traditionally." she said then shrugged, "Well i wish them all luck, I never got to grow up with a strong elven nation but maybe i will live long enough to see the return of one, time will tell as it does for all things."

Leilatha nodded upon seeing this officialized, a humm of content escaping the golden haired elfess's lips. Her skygod has PTSD from being apart of a multi hour meeting.