THE HAESENI HUNTING SEASON

Twandhi

T H E  H A E S E N I  H U N T I N G  S E A S O N

A HUNT FOR HUNTERS

q4lqV9HG7zGts_u9cuwPuuViwE5xny4ukjK2IDm0ZruTw6mUJQRRlz-2iSmHUH9Fe6GzEwa5CfMOYRqyirP4G8qTQRpULwOOX6gRLqbSZXgRquwMGpK7wAkrvDWymeKGy6D1-Y8FqiMJxFKZng

A depiction of a BSK Ranger on the outskirts of Haeseni lands, tailing a troll.

“This is a call to arms, we fight not men but the monsters that most fear. Take up your sword, your axe, polearm or other. For its hunting season my brothers!” - Firr Maric Ared Colborn

Between the nooks and crannies of root and branch, hollowed-out trees or abandoned borrows, in fields and fen or lone mountains. There can be found creatures varying in size and ferociousness. It was hunting season and the various lands of the Kongzem are ripe with game, bringing down many predators from seclusion, some even awakening from seasonal hibernation, others perhaps more nefarious. The Rangers of the BSK had long since gone out and made their observations, finding the most suited hunting spots and potential dangers to the realm that is in need of culling.

At the behest and command of Firr Maric Ared Colborn, the collective work of the rangers has been compiled so that soldiers of the BSK can take their excursions. All they need to do is contact the Firr and exchange words, so that they may be guided to a place suited for their needs, or their wants. Though the Firr will ultimately need the help of his fellow soldiers no matter what, as the reports of monsters have left the peasantry in worry, it's only right the good men of the Brotherhood absolve these worries and end the monsters, before they encroach closer to Karosgrad.

To get involved simply contact the Firr (Twandhi#6986 or Twandhi in-game) by sending a bird to the nearest aviary.

SIGNED,

Firr, Maric Ared Dietrick Gerard Colborn

The Lord Marshal of the BSK presents the missive to his soldiers, his blade 'Etherali' drawn and held high as he sets out his orders for the Brotherhood to begin the hunting season. 

"May the best soldier win. "