A Call to those of Malin'or

Orlanth

The Conference of Malin’or

The 11th of Snow's Maiden, 86 SA

igdST7m9kgC2gol-_DMU-uxbDhgZp4Gu7IKT_Pg-k3VwgYFAZjGwrbJd28kHxLakko-_BL7dgzOzsFDQbFTDtH6ZxHJtTJIk_yOTS2cFTH3Six4korNMHzRU3Jfeh444lk0D0W5Xk-WemAMYgP5uZ9U

"In division, we found weakness; in weakness, we found defeat and hardship. Now - in hardship, we have found unity; and in unity, we have found strength." - Vytrek Tundrak

~ The Call to Gathering ~

It is the will of the new High Prince of Malin’or, as well as the other Princes that there should be a gathering of all Mali within the newly constructed city of Nor’Asath in three months' time. All citizens of the High Princedom, and foreign diplomats are welcome to attend and speak with the Princes. 

[OOC: Sunday the 24th at 4pm EST in Nor'Asath]

~ A Farewell From Vytrek Tundrak ~

Spoiler

"Nearly half a millenium ago, Malinor - the primordial heartland of the Elves - was extinguished in blood. With it died the hopes and dreams of the Elven people for centuries, lifted only by interspersed revivals of unity so that the children of Malin might serve as puppets and war-fodder for their cousins. Thirty years ago, I set about to change this. A decade ago, thanks to Princess Ivarielle of Celia’nor, Prince Netseth of Nor’asath, and Prince Evar’tir of Amaethea, the Elves put aside their differences to reforge our homeland. Two wars we have fought; two great victories we have won, and both at minimal cost. The realm has learned to fear Elven steel. Malinor has been reborn in blood, and it is stronger than ever before."

"As promised before my election as High Prince, my part at Malinor’s helm has come to a close. I leave a Malinor at peace, its principalities prosperous or on the verge of revival. I have nothing left to offer the Elven people but my steel; for that, I need not reign further. Malinor is in good hands. In parting, I would only reiterate the lesson of these centuries past: we are stronger together. I retire to the north, to live out my days fishing and hunting in my boreal homeland until once more called home to serve at arms."

Ilusirame,

Vytrek Tundrak

Vyllaenen Daemyr, High Prince of Malin’or

VyJG2Bbe4FU5EGNTia_tX3SWN5vDDnpFPNNEwM7XddOTTQqps1m-xzuwXeCzoWScR9hTuneJdkL3QdNvFtK1TLqHeaFwI8RSOTr_cN5hpBT4S7Zedffoqpthlu4wuxlTDcWykqvFvqvpO6JRlwiQz0A

Relnol Loa'chil nodded upon receiving the parchment. "Our High Prince summons Malin'or to Nor'Asath. Wonderful, this makes for excellent ploys to receive mina for our treasury. Along with much publicity." The ker grinned from ear to ear.

A White-Robed Elf receives the missive, commenting to the disciples about him "Of course, I shall be there to see the High Prince address fi'Malin'or." 

Ember Rubbed her chin as looked upon the missive

"Elisa, ready the carrier to Helios, we hither at full speed"