The Intent of the Impure

Knox

[!] Missives are sent out to the citizenry and Sillumiran within the Silver State of Haelun’or. The missive would also be posted on the noticeboard within the city, for all to see.

The Intent of the Impure
4th of malin's welcome, the 86th year of the second age

o2J7COw6qT--VuN1TSi5EVhZComhgCQlg0u8R2UcQCiw2vcLRFVauz8XQ1drxyvVlU3ytoNoITequAJiAXiRGNjsneIqLeQgjtINYKYWJkWvgjiFGYRTt_olgVPxTkRctMTC41sa3G471GHPLVaiwng

-A-bVd7fcNmNQRlcORbnj3FGFnCu8mIOPz-UZnxPLsYBq5qBKpXe2gh7N8Agro7aNAT2U0wLHG2ZEbLDOqwIP3yNQPtsRkxXWvXtBV0cfcytRWLcBWnLevOoTn1qq7wlhtiG5EdF72Z_YJpPvnjtV88

o2J7COw6qT--VuN1TSi5EVhZComhgCQlg0u8R2UcQCiw2vcLRFVauz8XQ1drxyvVlU3ytoNoITequAJiAXiRGNjsneIqLeQgjtINYKYWJkWvgjiFGYRTt_olgVPxTkRctMTC41sa3G471GHPLVaiwng

Two elven days ago, an assailant by the name of Hræthån made an attempt on our exalted Maherals life. This news comes as a shock to all, as the individual in question regularly frequented our city and betrayed our trust.

The reason and motive of what drove this individual to commit such a heinous crime are yet to be determined - yet, rest assured. The Sillumiran are investigating tirelessly in obtaining information about the events that transpired, urging all to avoid contact with the individual who attempted the act and implore any who have sighted him to come forth with information that may lead to his arrest and prosecution.  

I invite Mister Hræthån to defend his actions - if he feels the need to do so. As to better understand the events which had transpired and grant the mali’aheral twenty-four elven hours to return to elcihi’thilln to face judgment for his actions. If my terms are not met, he will be met with steel.

Furthermore, to all gate-keepers and Sillumiran, the individual - from this moment forth is banished, with the expectation that any upstanding mali’thill with the power to do so apprehend the individual.

For those unsure what this ‘aheral looks like, please see my diagram and description below.

i94Ttz9QHl7pVmcnX6wx_iMpohBYgBMUBNQGgM9LkpLyR6wJyfEX5xhG3llay9oO7gjErYrjNrg3f7paQmOTiSgYr00vjYRXuwh0YRGsU0tKbOcmyLp0at9yD1PZjXY5bxLhQtcmtTQ7MOrkgwMQv94

Golden eyes, long white hair, black on the left of the tunic, red on the right of the tunic. Grey headband across the forehead with gold trimmings along the outside of the tunic, black trousers. VERY tall elf, right arm is a construct arm.

Signed by,
The Okarir’tirs Office

A blessed Hoplite, purest of the lads crosses his arms. He looks over the painting of the subject immediately recognizing him.

"If only I had reached him, perhaps his ways would have been reformed... Though, despite this, My Silver Will brings me to heft my spike for this cause"

An 'aheral let out a snort of laughter in the privacy of his own room, stifled by a hand that placed itself over his face as he examined the diagram, nodding a few times.

"Oho.. That is definitely him alright, they should've made the nose bigger though.."

“I didn’t know the Okarir’tir was such a fine artist.” Commented the Okarir’mali.

"This one seems... familiar." A Kharajyr drawls, his gaze set upon the silly depiction of the Thill's face, on the missive carried to him by the winds of fate. He'd read on, and with a change of tone, he'd speak again. "An admirable act."

Edited by Todd The Conqueror

A certain Mali'ame acquisitioned this notice through a friend, a riddling of cuss-words emitted from him. Another mess to solve.