knights5544

Discord:

Spooderpoog#1514

Ban Selection

In-Game Ban

Ban Reason

https://gyazo.com/3ecbc5c4a2b00c87670de08a81714ca7

What circumstances led to this ban?

Rather than pursuing the appropriate approach of calmly confronting them or notifying a staff member, I verbally assaulted somebody via Discord who I had assumed was metagaming. I acted with unnecessary hostility and bitterness towards the person, the circumstances at the time did not warrant my behavior. I was clearly acting with toxic intentions. In reality I should've confronted a staff member to discuss this matter, or to serve as a middleman in the situation between myself and the other person. At the time I had a strong distrust towards many staff members and felt that they would've ignored my accusations against the other person and therefore I took matters into my own hands which ultimately lead me to my ban. I acknowledge my toxicity and will avoid becoming so emotionally reactive in the future.

Are there aspects of the ban you agree and/or disagree with?

I understand that I should've reached out to a staff member to handle my concerns against the other player rather than to take matters into my own hands, I should not have been so emotionally reactive towards the other person. I acted with emotions rather than with logic.

What motivates you to return to LOTC?

I wish to make a legitimate difference both OOCly as well as IRPly due to me having a lot more free time as of recently. I want to positively uplift the community.

Attach other relevant information.

Your ban-appeal is being reviewed. You can expect a response within the next 72 hours.