{!} The passing of a brother {!}

AmericanSniper52

[!]

This missive could be found posted in Elysium, the Vale, and Celia'nor

My fellow Odinsons, it has been a rough time, for our clan, and I wish you all well. No doubt, you have heard that our brother, Elend Odinson, has passed on to the next life. To celebrate, and remember his life, a service will be held for him in Elysium in 1 Elven Day. You are all invited to come, along with your families and people who knew Elend. No doubt you all feel sadness, and are in mourning for the loss of one of our clan. I ask you, would Elend want us to be sad, that he's gone, or be happy that we had the time together? With this gathering we celebrate life, not mourn death. Always remember, so long as we keep Elend in our hearts, and our minds, he will never truly be gone.

To the paladin order, as you were all comrades and brothers and sisters in arms with Elend, you are all invited to attend as well, along with any citizens of the republic of  Elysium.

[!]

Important information
The service will be held in the Elysium park in 1 elven day. if you're available to show up, please do. 

[!]
[OOC INFO]
Saturday 27/8/22 (or 8/27/28 if you're American) at 6pm EST

Sheo Amanthul of House Var’suuth would read said missive with a grim nod. Preparing his affairs, for the long trip back to Elysium.