ROSTIGIAN TOURNEY

indiana105

Wngnk2CVDt2snezpngL1eAQL3VR61s8WsAiCkdFhAUGyP_k6oOllaWG1V2kFwcAkDsJs4GtD81KKEBHCnBVc-tI-Xs245LqjlHgnVWGFyRDMkvIS8V2JDRXSmK9z1o_tWTNRvnZb1HknWv55j_-Ndes

OF 441 E.S.

sFOOOpBGEtE_cmvJefxO3qGAdSF3DwhEZ9fs0oQ-UC9QbOxVCAEXqFRiytaZURKm5XmiYRzN8XLKXq_JEeBBCCj0YE99C71KkxXOMuG7TnzzYi3i5zrODi0oBmQ-1KqyJH9UtAW-Jn0VJr06RZu-TVA

Issued by the

DUCHY OF VIDAUS

On the 3rd day of Msitza ag Dargund of 440 E.S.

With the coming of my son and heir Lord Aleksandr var Ruthern’s sixteenth nameday, I do wish to bestow upon him the title of Baron of Rostig, as my father did unto me. Though, unlike my father, I shall not simply hand this boy my title by virtue of age alone. Every man ages, it is no feat. He who holds a title must possess the strength to maintain it.  

I CALL UPON ALL MEN OF CANONDOM. Present yourselves to my holdings at Druzstra. This shall be a day of combat unending. Should my heir survive this ordeal I shall not hesitate to dub him Baron of Rostig. Fret not, for those who prove themselves most adept will receive their  prize in the form of minae. The day shall proceed as follows;

Wzuvar ag Byvca 441 E.S.

I. THE JOUST

All men in attendance shall be fit into a bracket, through which they shall rise if they prove victorious in their bouts. He who unsaddles his opponent may invite the favour of a lady in attendance, and she who is asked may give to him her colours to bear for the remainder of the tournament. The final victor shall be awarded a purse of 150 minae and a set of golden spurs. 

II. THE MELEE

Those men wishing to fight may divide themselves into teams of four who shall face one another in group combat. The team who emerges victorious will be awarded a total sum of 300 minae, to be split amongst themselves as they choose. 

HEATHENS AND NE'ER DO WELLS NEED NOT SHOW.

Spoiler

OOC: Wednesday August 31, 5 PM EST

BY BONES AND BARROWS, 

His Excellency, Mikhail var Ruthern, Grand Lord of Hanseti-Ruska, Duke of Vidaus, Count of Metterden, Viscount of Greyspine, Baron of Rostig, Lord of Druzstra and Protector of the South

Her Grace, Margrait Ruthern, Duchess of Vidaus, Countess of Metterden, Viscountess of Greyspine, Baroness of Rostig and Lady of Druzstra