THE LADY PALATINE'S RESIGNATION

sarahbarah

THE LADY PALATINE’S REPORT:

A BITTERSWEET GOODBYE

Dy1ipd-8FhY0GXQkF4l7EAJ-LcBSBG4Z2Q4KuU3BLj5JssUF_VCIT7gMb8ic94eq6cXBV2WDnEihZg92ynLTcIDSYVEHqZjHV04hHVlwGHkUF2UiXaLZDLV_c_XOBTW11Kuk2UtW46dtd2SCTw

BAR MAAN OVARE SYR

Issued by the

LADY PALATINE

On this 5th of Joma ag Umund, 441 E.S.

VA BIRODEO HERZENAV AG EDLERVIK,

It has been fifteen years since I first held the Golden Bulava in my father’s stead, though it has weighed heavy since then. The Kingdom and the King himself require fresh blood to reinvigorate the office I formerly called mine, and thus, I formally tender my resignation this day.

It has been my pleasure to serve you, people of Haense, and it is my greatest honour to continue service as a landed peer of this realm. To whomever is set to replace me, I wish you the best in your endeavours and may God keep His watchful eyes upon you during your tenure. Krusae zwy Kongzem, my friends.

IV JOVEO MAAN

Her Grace, Isabel Baruch, Duchess of Valwyck, Countess of Ayr, Viscountess of Voron, Baroness of Gant, Baroness of Laval, Baroness of Riveryn

[!] Maeve Morovar read over the missive offer a small smile, proud her younger cousin had served so long and with such grace. The Baroness-Consort send a prayer that the Duchess live long with good health before folding the missive