A missive to all Raguks.

Krugallah

jVqf47JV90AxVecGgf4MQ2ftvPlemevMy7ZcXsbpGeJSfUb1wDX3J5se1kzDS1o_qDab5AQwfl1o_Z3iKYMbuzz80iRBMPQOqjGR6QGOnkWuzJY6ksJsS5ogVReHR2Cmx8e6haJ2

ANG GUND GRIISH

Fatkurr'Raguk had been away for far too long. Far too long. Not since the days of Leydluk. Not since the days he was known as KUNTKLOBBERA, and Fatkurr served as his Grubgoth. It was far too long for the large Uruk to be away from his people. Away from the Uzg. Away from the RAGUKS. And so, upon returning and finding out that his clan was nearly dead... It SHATTERED his heart. It stabbed him in the back in a way that he wouldn't expect. It enraged him. It drew him to do more. To take initiative. To take the helm. Sittin inside of a tent with a metal jaw model, the Raguk would begin to work. Through pain and and screams of agony and anger, with the aid of a single goblin, in accordance to tradition, the challenger would go through the procedure, and replace his lower jaw with METAL. With the METAL of CLAN RAGUK. After such was done, it was time. It was time for the declaration. It was time for Raguk to come back and return to its might.

He gathered the Uruks around. Uruks of all kinds. He had informed the Targoth of his intentions, with Bumba of Akaal as witness. And there he stood, in the middle of the goi. And he began; " Clan Raguk has gone stale... disappeared. Softened. Died out in the absence of those who command it by right. In the absence of Leydluk, my brother-in-blood. In the absence of many others that guide this clan into GLORY. And as such, because of your COMPLACENCY, a new direction must be given to an ancient, honorable and legendary clan. We will not let it fall to darkness and death. No. We will not die out. We are Raguks. We are Red. Let it be known that, from this day onwards, I claim the name of an ancestor. I take upon the name of TURKURZ. I claim his name in HONOR, as Kuntklobbera claimed Leydluk! Let it also be known that I hence claim the title of WARGOTH OF CLAN RAGUK, and challenge any and all of my kin who are brave enough to CHALLENGE ME. We will drive this clan to a new age. We will bring it back from its darkest time. ANG GUND GRIISH. " And then, the Uruk - the new WARGOTH until challenged by another, stepped down, and marched off, to begin his work.

An ancient old Atlasian Raguk seems to finally return likewise. Strange times indeed... as he heard of Turkurtz' word, ha large grin appears on his face.

BLUEMANE, who wasn't a Raguk for he was BLUE and not RED, scans over this missive, nodding once or twice before commenting. "E'll dew foine."

A ship crashes against the rocks of which the iron’uzg layed upon. An uruk emerged from the ship and stepped up onto the land, filling his nostrils with the great, blood ridden air. "Mi iz back bitchez" The red uruk, would reveal himself as Jinn'Raguk. Its been a good 36 years.