Letter to a Friend

Nozgoth

Spoiler

[!] This is a letter directed to one character, so if you are not that person then do not assume this knowledge IC. Usually I frown upon these types of posts but I figured it might be entertaining to read regardless of context and IC involvement.

@Jentos

Qd2WvbDf5rXTYF77PomCp9EpHlA2efyBEVuInEcsaejuRxyzhXd54ZejcFWENd18Ybm1TWJ8oqiCwNp8Q8UMD4Hlbn_gvziszk4tbtRBQBDPBTcr5JgmPTwawdMXxgbSpPdAu_uMScNtn-TEFKtDttxeyfk-vHbacrdFQGA49apLcMDe-sMHSuvYVA

A Letter to A Friend:

My life boils down to this one question; to which I must find the answer. They said that once I find the answer, everything will make sense, and I will be at peace, and I will have a reason. And so I have spent my whole life searching. Searching the minds of those around me, of those rich and poor, who have varying degrees of wisdom. Searching the natural world with the hope I might find the answer. Searching the depths of my own mind. Searching for the answer to a question I do not know.

Searching… searching

Every time, I feel it on the tip of my tongue, but then remember that I do not know the question to which I am seeking the answer for. Is it the meaning of life? I am hell-bent on this paradoxical dilemma, and it always leads me back to the same place. And in that place I realize that perhaps there was nothing to figure out after all. And maybe that is the answer - I cannot know.

It is hard to see the dream, when I am lost inside of one,

I feel the God’s tears because the evil has begun,

I looked up to the sky but I couldn’t see the sun,

For the gates have closed behind us,

And we have all been shunned.

I write you this letter to tell you that we were wrong, and now the world must carry their own sins again. The gates have closed, and there can be no passage back to the place we were before. I am leaving, and I implore you to abandon the frivolous mission, and embrace instead our true purpose. I will await you to accept my offer.

~ Yahya

Edited by Nozgoth

Spoiler

nicola samori art +1