ADELAJDA FOR ALDERWOMAN

Mady

ADELAJDA FOR ALDERWOMAN

HHwRGZIVzWIPjN4tw38jGyxUfPCW-ieeYEEDjj2VDzk_RIi4n7B7GnSLNFMNGkL9iTEKVgFiHAnmbvz56ygcCDF18R3U97C7IxBGtJrQ3aZE-lgHqEGKbZDiZIuWhmhKKcGzYGn_Z3bWV02lFTpwekioQp_TGKqEKC680mNDD2PBmAhdNEJXYHbqxQ

[!] A portrait of Lady Adelajda during her time as a ward of the office of the Lord Speaker. 

During my wardship under Lord Speaker Maric Baruch, I have invested years of time and observation experiencing the workings of the Royal Duma. I have also been blessed to have two amazing sisters who hail from the common class, holding the last name of Barrow. I have been able to witness the difference in social class which they are subjected to as well as how they are treated by those of different social standing. From these experiences I have developed an understanding and opinion on things I would ideally like to propose to the duma once I am elected into the position of Royal Alderwoman. 

I. Noble reforms have begun to be a common string of bills within the duma and I intend to be involved in their development in order to ensure that both the noble and common classes keep their rights as well as develop them properly.  

II. Thanks to the Karenina Accord, women are now held to a higher standard within the realm of inheritance. I would like to continue this push for equality and continue the work great women have done before me. 

As a young child, growing up within the Kingdom of Haense has always been a blessing, as well as being born to my mother and father, the Duke and Duchess of Vidaus. I knew that I was privileged but I also knew that this privilege would not satisfy me. Since I reached the age of ten, I became a ward of my uncle, Lord Maric Baruch, former Lord Speaker and it was under him that I learned much about the Royal Duma. From these teachings and experiences I have been able to form my own opinions on the world, having been exposed to the realities of it from an early age. Because of this, I have grown passionate for the Duma and now that I have reached the age of sixteen, I find myself in pursuit of this passion and running for the position of Royal Alderman.

IV JOVEO MAAN

Her Ladyship, Adelajda vas Ruthern

Cardinal Viktor frowns "Specifics! Anything in particular you have to offer other than some broad topics you're interested in? You've apparently been a ward, learned so much, formed your own opinions, but you can't give any actual policy details for the voters!" he states aloud within a library as he reads the latest missives

Vladimir plans to go out and support his sister! "Ea think she will be a great alderwoman." He'd then go out into the city and try to spread word of his sister running for office, however, because he did not like crowds, he might have trouble passing the word.