THE GOATED ALLIANCE

GMRO

THE GOATED ALLIANCE

gy5YCx0HldRjIdFCIDKYdjYV1UL8NNmjjWwWp-gAr0Oq3r7MPXuEwlMfG-p25bgEhDLJlzyEKlh6sBmMcBgOJd4uIgtNRy4IFrXQ6q6HI-uYM6GMAu_xZQK4Pc-urApx2P_-mop7UAytS1G5_rS-qSWv6PPWy3fCO3VeQtvyHrs41aSgD_ZRA-9Jm4qFmLhczKBy5iT7LT87zS7kn7btxMTEeqLJQwwvQs-rTc4p44fYaxCe-M9xqfotx14nyDbzAILVN1Mu9ibL5Ey4BZHsGgfEzkPxuGW-b1myZ4I80jZszv7mD8KyD8wRqEUWV6eeww

Agreed on 13th of Jula ag Piov, 446 E.S. | 13th of Owyn’s Flame 1893

Between the Kingdom of Hanseti-Ruska and the Principality of Sedan

PREAMBLE:

The Kingdom of Hanseti-Ruska and the Principality of Sedan are as two blades forged from the same crucible: that of an intolerable and unproductive relationship with the onetime Empire. Since early days these twin blades have been honed, and tempered, and brandished toward righteous ends within the realms of Man. The Houses of Barbanov and Joannes, their respective realms, and the subjects therein stand as natural allies. 

ARTICLE I: FULL ALLIANCE

SECTION I: ALLIANCE

The Kingdom of Hanseti-Ruska and the Principality of Sedan, hereby referred to as ‘the signatories’, sign a new alliance between the two sovereignties henceforth known as 

I. The signatories agree to a military alliance.

II. The signatories agree that an attack by a third party against one of them is an attack against both of them.

III. The signatories agree to settle any dispute between them or in which they may be involved through peaceful means in such a manner that this alliance and the laws of the signatories are not endangered. 

IV. The signatories agree to consult together whenever, in the opinion of either of them, the territorial integrity, political independence or security of the signatories is threatened.

V. The signatories agree to discuss military expeditions with one another and agree to assist one another in such campaigns.

SECTION II: MILITARY COOPERATION

The signatories agree to engage in military cooperation in light of Section I.

I. The signatories agree to share information of a military nature or usage between one another.

II. The signatories agree to allow the other to move through their lands.

SECTION III: TRADE

The signatories agree that a pact of free-trade shall begin between both parties, with each agreeing:

I. That nation-affiliated merchants shall be allowed to trade in the other signatory’s nation without unnecessary tax or harassment.

II. That each signatory shall receive one untaxed stall to sell whatever goods they see fit, so long as they do not break said nation’s laws.

III.  That each signatory shall offer their preferred sauces as export to one another’s nations.

SECTION IV: DURATION

The signatories agree to be bound by the terms of this Treaty for a period of fifteen years.

SIGNED,

His Royal Majesty KARL III by the Grace of Godan, King of Hanseti and Ruska, Grand Hetman of the Army, Prince of Bihar, Dules, Lahy, Muldav, Solvesborg, Slesvik and Ulgaard, Duke of Carnatia and Vanaheim, Margrave of Korstadt, Rothswald and Vasiland, Count of Alban, Alimar, Baranya, Graiswald, Karikhov, Karovia, Kaunas, Kavat, Kovachgrad, Kvasz, Markev, Nenzing, Torun, and Toruv, Viscount of Varna, Baron of Esenstadt, Kraken’s Watch, Kralta, Krepost, Lorentz, Rytsburg, Thurant, Venzia and Astfield, Lord of the Westfolk, Protector of the Highlanders, etcetera.

HIS SERENE HIGHNESS, Joseph I of House de Joannes, By the Grace of God, Sovereign Prince of Sedan, Count of Joannesport, Louisville, Haverlock and Döbern, Viscount of Fauconberg, Baron Avoria and Pyrmont, Protector and Lord of the Valley of Goats and the Haikaprier