Announcement From The Censor

Based1Salmon

jxWKEJHtA4TrWtduY-rr3QMnfJgzz2xShesznY0_XwNob1scSumft5NslogJIA8wFU0gXomknFBA0KaaJnTdWa0PH8uQ8GeQgQETECvtFp40UWvudy2T98XTKaIXqWyGdLOC1q9gmALKZmoKeLavvBGtsvdJRcOHvenDQq6zr-0AnQZBNXqqQFlOhg

ANNOUNCEMENT FROM THE OFFICE OF THE CENSOR

Announced in the Year of our lord, 27. B.A

ao68IoVUgmT65i5E0fIAksU78JR4a6Py6i0cJgfZ2gcudIK3IfmBE6cxYcfiGifX-2iGNqt0uAFd4jTEeu6pPezb6AoQYs_hTJht8ggUTCglluDxHoldNBR5638rFqsZ6smUsGqWAOJ1HMjVew

jxWKEJHtA4TrWtduY-rr3QMnfJgzz2xShesznY0_XwNob1scSumft5NslogJIA8wFU0gXomknFBA0KaaJnTdWa0PH8uQ8GeQgQETECvtFp40UWvudy2T98XTKaIXqWyGdLOC1q9gmALKZmoKeLavvBGtsvdJRcOHvenDQq6zr-0AnQZBNXqqQFlOhg

Appointment of the Land Surveyor.

It pleases us to announce the appointment of Gwendel Victor Simon Vilac as the Land Surveyor. A position in which we install him the following duties.

I. The Land Surveyor shall oversee and ensure the quality of the different estates that are to be created within the borders of Balian.

II. The  Land Surveyor is to ensure the quality of additional buildings and homes within Balian.

III.The  Land Surveyor is to ensure the construction of said buildings.

IV. The  Land Surveyor is to put together a team of Architects to aid in the creation of new houses and public buildings upon request from the Crown.

As declared by,

His Excellency, the Censor of Balian,

Sir Apollyon Marshall.

@Harald