The Passing of Old Ire

Greener

Spoiler

joeyjazz-fantasy-art-dwarf-mountains-hd-wallpaper-preview.jpg

The Passing of Old Ire

Odin hobbles through the quiet morning streets and levels of Kal'Darakaan. He takes his time to look around, chuckling to himself of old times. Times that he can barely remember in continents of old. But there a shudder, a flicker of shadow to his sides. "Beh gune yer foul flippin' def lingurin spawn!" Odin pants, his forehead sweating profusely. He finds himself cornered in a dark alley, sinking himself to the ground. He knew what was coming. He had tried to evade it for so long. He knew Dungrimm would soon take him and he would be able to finally join his brothers in Khaz'a'dentrumm.

He knew his faith and tenants he took all those years ago to Dungrimm, well remembers most of it. He just wanted to see more and continue seeing more but that time was short. So he picked himself up from the floor peering out from the alley to see if the dark spirits had gone. He took one last glance at the city and left for the wilderness. He will let Dungrimm finally take him.

Spoiler

This is very short post but it is time to finally move Odin Ireheart on. I haven't played him really in a few years but he was my first major character all the way back in 2.0. I have fond memories of my time spent playing with the old Dwarves and all the accomplishments we made. From head of the Ireheart Clan, Yemekar's Pick and somehow High Rememberancer as an Ireheart I very much enjoyed my time.

However, that time has passed and I find myself no longer interested in Dwarven RP. I did it for many years and I feel it's time to finally move on from Odin Ireheart and shelf him for good. There are so many people I would love to thank during Odin's life. A lot of those no longer play on the server but you all meant so much to me. This list of people would go on and on but there be far too many people to mention. My love goes out to the Ireheart clan and I hope it continues to prosper in years to come on the server. 

Fimlin lights a candle for his friend.