A Patriot to the End

Pancho

[!] This missive would be publicly available

download.jpg.4bc565eb8e87bf4be6fc3d5ba6abd0b5.jpg

The Final Will and Testament of Antonio de Murat, the Second Patriot of Orenia.

-------------------------------------------------

It has come to my attention that I should start writing these again in case of my demise, especially before combat that I haven’t indulged in since my youth. As I have no heirs, no family, and only one kin that I know of exists, I suppose my fortune would’ve gone to her if I had ever amassed one. I suppose it st… (This line would be partially burnt by cigar ash.)

..Sedan has where it has ended. This fight will be a brutal one, one that we shall inevitably prevail in, but at a cost upon which will be greater than a few mina or swords, but with the lives of descendants. Thus, I shall play my part in the bigger game upon my death with which lives will be destroyed and some men never to show their faces again.

————————————————————————

The Confessions of a Sinner

I have done many things I am not proud of in life, many of which shall be lost to time hopefully. As the nephew of the late Tony Romano, I was held to high expectations by the kin of the Titan. I met many, shook hands with the vilest folk who ever walked the continent. Many names are known, but others I shall take to the grave, and may GOD give us the strength to kill them all. I may have been one of them, but I will never stray the path in death.

————————————————————————

There will be no goodbye letters, as I have no one to say goodbye to other than the Ferrymen Company, Hogo Bojo, and Sedan.

Frederick II nodded slowly upon reading the missive, neatly folding it to place away. 

THE GAZE OF KAIROS tightens upon the missive. A grunt of ambiguous recognition escapes him.

Edited by ToddConqueror