THE GOATED STARS

outcook

THE GOATED STARS

5dzHMmzVqXJ-CVAuwsWj6N5tWnxC48YRCmP-fwAymhXrSPzMPLplvXwIV4P4BtmPALwJZKx9b6TEHObVY_9zATVfMKVKwkMU5dCjnuVaf1N5rNuM0OxGM-S6ULzmmaIV3y8ebgI5qe9GtE2hSHVhfEfY07fJZgKl9ZbIK2kc9bibPE8wowupNd3ri1HRlg4EHHYozFjN4qzwk5b8D9sTvBZprcd0bGTzg4nvy_3w5lCrIMXCgW29D4dsmDSHfiyNabGE_Ixiv54cJ4S8VwLLjfzQlFKr3G-UW47jIk3VSULhb8vsb5F6lfz1rPlp7Ih_lAqWRZWFcwt2IfdKTdmFCiQISQKPcFWgPhzM6SNBtxm9oj2Mb-D39F_tKzYA

Agreed on 13th of Snow’s Maiden, 1902

Between the Principality of Celia’nor and the Principality of Sedan

The Principality of Celia’nor and The Principality of Sedan, after many lengthy discussions, see themselves sharing a similar mindset and goal for the future of their own people and respective realms. Because of this, His Serene Highness Frederick II, and Her Highness Valyris Ibarellan see it fit to bind the two nations together in an alliance and pursue success together in the midst of such a dark world.  

ARTICLE I: FULL ALLIANCE

SECTION I: ALLIANCE

The Principalities of Sedan and Celia’nor, hereby referred to as ‘THE GOATED STARS’, sign a new alliance between the two sovereignties henceforth known as 

I. The Goated Stars agree to a military alliance.

II. The Goated Stars agree that an attack by a third party against one of them is an attack against both of them.

III. The Goated Stars agree to settle any dispute between them or in which they may be involved through peaceful means in such a manner that this alliance and the laws of The Goated Stars are not endangered. 

IV. The Goated Stars agree to consult together whenever, in the opinion of either of them, the territorial integrity, political independence or security of The Goated Stars is threatened.

V. The Goated Stars agree to discuss military expeditions with one another and agree to assist one another in such campaigns.

VI. The Goated Stars recognise one another’s sovereignties and their respective leaders as the rightful rulers of their land.

SECTION II: MILITARY COOPERATION

The Goated Stars agree to engage in military cooperation in light of Section I.

I. The Goated Stars agree to share information of a military nature or usage between one another.

II. The Goated Stars agree to allow the other to move through their lands.

SECTION III: TRADE

The Goated Stars agree that a pact of free-trade shall begin between both parties, with each agreeing:

I. That nation-affiliated merchants shall be allowed to trade in the other signatory’s nation without unnecessary tax or harassment.

II. That each signatory shall receive one untaxed stall to sell whatever goods they see fit, so long as they do not break said nation’s laws.

III.  That each signatory shall offer their preferred weaponry as export to one another’s nations.

SECTION IV: DURATION

The Goated Stars agree to be bound by the terms of this Treaty for a period of fifteen years.

AY’PUERAN;

isr41NZ61Qnr-7Dsqzhlnj1J9vbc2vwD68zpnNCNByHfdL3qi6zXPF3xYOCcno13vjITYk2WP5oRJz2ZSXplVOO9qOGm0JMYtH3mWbmZ8F87cpQkM3iV_e2u3-QLWyELpM_Orl8DgWh2S8lTnRZXpz98yAYWuSQNlR9CAYwdpOarFcPaDN7orJbZBA

Valyris Ibarellan, Princess of Celia’nor, Queen of Gladewynn, Princess of the Alders, Princess of Alderyn, High Empyrean Princess,  Sole-Proprieter of Gladewynn, Protector of the High Elves, High Magus of the Arcanic Court, etc.

SIGNED,

HIS SERENE HIGHNESS, Frederick II of House de Joannes, By the Grace of God, Sovereign Prince of Sedan, Count of Louisville, Haverlock and Döbern, Viscount of Fauconberg, Baron of Ponce, Avoria and Pyrmont, Protector and Lord of the Valley of Goats and the Haikaprie 

A young scholar hears the news in a passing conversation. Although surprised, he's pleased with the newfound alliance.

Wargoth Leydlûk'Raguk II snorts. "A military alliance? Does Celia'nor not realise how one-sided this is?"

"I am happy we are allied with the proud people of Sedan." he smiled at the missive, yet skeptiscm soon enters his face "But did we really have to call it... The Goated Stars? Starry Goats would have been so much better!"

Dave grumbles as the status quo is enforced even more

"Definitely no outside motivations involved here."  The gambler would recount idly.