[CLAN RAGUK] WAGHGOFF

Jihnyny

Spoiler

A NEW BOSS A NEW DESIGN

8WuJytVyuZSr5rrtVtoyQQY2BauMpNLeOkaqzF4Nf2ABx1D4OKZhwWzZCvKkvpcI3NzScI-Rl1Hn4v6JG9GCB5AczzPB7gTiESezduyxOhNzYf_yMU8NpJFnJr7bfoM8OgGzZdCDoZOx3mZgS2C04ySWlemnGjZJLEiv_Mt4inxPf65-cnktdCELiy9Vrg

FpRkfD4SToJLDenKPIJHKgo7HUX7bl3VEQWCtCoAGqUhpxZLsQ8OmK2aTpy_C52w8kx3gjVw25-1SFxR9dv4T5_2j-3Qs0389EDuwx8POTWk_VrcjZyIVPOpwGRZDRwEsq-jtHjTv6nrCwCyU8sHAebMXHexlBLs4iljsNw0yZODGUQrUuEMaVGMu40lRA

THE NEW WARGOTH

I, SKULLCRUSHA’RAGUK the son of JIH’N’RAGUK am stating my claim as the new WARGOTH in the name of LEYD and the previous WARGOTH, LEYDLUK II.

All previous decisions will be kept as they were, unless said otherwise through my tusks and strength. Those with the BLOOD OF KRUG flowing through them are welcome to challenge me to an honorable duel in which our weapons will be decided for us by the middleman.

I wish to PROVE the fearlessness and strength of the orcish kind, win or lose our battles WILL be fought till the end. I WILL prove and regain the honor of our ancestors, I WILL force punishment to those who disobey, dishonor, and show disloyalty to their words.

RAGUKS honor will always spin like a gear, and our might and force will spread like the soot and dust of the deep forge.

GRIZH will spill.

GRIZH will be worshipped.

GRIZH will be given.

Signed,

SKULLCRUSHA’RAGUK

the Kinslayer, the Wargoth of clan Raguk

jDqoHInmeGGHFk2A4ZhcsQ2KnB5UwzxhVKUWhrTzeirxEjJqexazZXQ7F5HsVIUqCx87YheOkCabx4pQizimStmf20mzuWIRT00s7UjwgUhv2urthcO_fLVwhfJH-MAATmr5nvdUXPwAdlqwJ1z0XgE1x_NuH6j0JuB5x2LYal7WqUBd7B0er7GRLBnKrw

Spoiler

OOC:

if youd like to challenge the claim make a comment under this post.

if youd like to join clan RAGUK lmk :D

@jihnyny#2071

Kor'garr lets out a large cheer in celebration that the Raguk clan will continue to thrive within San'Velku.