trainfood

Discord:

lewis#5710

Ban Selection

In-Game Ban

Ban Reason

Poor attitude to staff and hacked client

What circumstances led to this ban?

I was discovered using cheats like Criticals, Kill Aura, and Nofall. They were clipped using the Medal app.

Are there aspects of the ban you agree and/or disagree with?

I agree with all aspects of my ban

What motivates you to return to LOTC?

I am writing to sincerely apologize for my actions in using a hacked client to gain an unfair advantage in the Minecraft server. I understand that this behavior is not only against the rules of the server, but it also undermines the integrity and fairness of the game for other players.

It has been a year since I was banned, and in that time, I have reflected on my actions and the impact they had on the community. I want to assure you that my actions were not representative of my true values and beliefs, and I deeply regret any harm or offense that I may have caused. I understand the trust that has been broken and the disappointment that I have caused, and I am willing to do whatever it takes to earn back that trust and be a positive member of the community.

I am committed to playing fairly and following the rules in the future, and I hope that you will consider granting me a second chance to prove myself.

Thank you for considering my appeal.

Attach other relevant information.

No

Edited by trainfood