SoberFunks Inferi Arc

ThatFunkyBunch

I have been playing since mid Atlas. I have never mained a race other than dark elves and I don't plan to stop now. 

I realize that their is a large community I typically ignore or just, don't view in a fond light due to mistakes of past groups not around on the server. Towards the start of Arcas I had a persona almost join up with the shades and decided after watching the roleplay to simply, not. However since then I realize I have grouped all 'spook' groups into this category and I want to try and branch out and learn about a side of the server I typically ignore.

However I am a spirit simp fully. I adore the spirits. I adore the dark elves. 

I decided to try and meet in the middle. The Inferi. 

I want to play an ancient Azulite Dark Shaman from Magara'lin that was cursed to become an Inferi and ideally get summoned up and bound to a Warlock. Hmu for tips, tricks, and if you are willing to help me out in my quest.

It's always fun to branch out to try new niches of RP - I think you would really enjoy it.  Unwillingly will help you for sure

I love ancient Azulite Dark Shaman from Magara'lin that was cursed to become an Inferi and ideally get summoned up and bound to a Warlocks!!!